Senior Clinical Lead require at IQVIA
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Post : Sr. Clinical Lead
Senior Clinical Leads are an integral part of clinical trial delivery, leading and working alongside clinical teams to improve patients’ lives by bringing new drugs to the market faster. The Senior Clinical Lead is a member of the core project team responsible for clinical delivery of full service, large, multi-regional studies to meet contractual requirements and in accordance with (Standard Operating Procedures) SOPs, policies and practices. Senior Clinical Leads ensure clinical delivery to customers by leading clinical teams and partnering with Project Leaders and other functional teams to ensure projects meet delivery requirements at all times.
• Ensure clinical delivery of assigned projects in compliance with regulatory requirements (International Conference on Harmonization (ICH)-Good Clinical Practice (GCP), protocol), customer requirements (contract), and internal requirements (policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), project plans).
• Accountable for meeting projects’ recruitment targets and ensuring appropriate recruitment strategies are in place.
• Contribute to the development of the project risk mitigation plan. Manage clinical risks through the project lifecycle.
• Ensure clinical quality delivery by identifying quality standards/requirements, planning how compliance will be measured, monitoring and overseeing management of clinical quality issues.
• Manage clinical aspects of Project Finances including Estimate at Completion (EAC). Understand the scope of clinical delivery and create plans to deliver. Monitor and manage changes against baseline Estimate at Completion (EAC) and identify additional service opportunities or out of scope work.
• Work as the primary Clinical Lead alongside other Clinical Leads to deliver large, global trials.
• Identify clinical stakeholder landscape for the project and manage both internal and external stakeholders through effective communication and resolution management.
• Collaborate with the clinical team to support milestone achievements. Report to internal and external stakeholders as per project scope requirements.
• Resourcing and Talent Planning of the clinical team. Manage the clinical team at project level to successfully deliver the project through the establishment of high-quality operational plans and guidance and project related trainings.
• Conduct regular team meetings and communicate appropriately to achieve objectives.
• Support professional development by providing feedback to clinical team line managers on performance relative to project tasks to support professional development.
• Adopt corporate initiatives and changes and serve as a change advocate when necessary.
• May contribute to the development of the clinical delivery strategy for business proposals. Participate in bid defense preparations and meetings. Develop and present Clinical Operation plan in partnership with Business Development and Project Leadership.
• May mentor and coach new peers as they assimilate into this role.
• May attend site visits as applicable in support of project delivery.
• Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's Degree in health care or other scientific discipline required
• Requires 7 years clinical research/monitoring experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Requires consolidated knowledge of Project management practices and terminology.
• Requires good knowledge of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines.;
• Requires broad protocol knowledge and therapeutic knowledge.;
• Requires good understanding of Clinical Research industry (drug/device/technology/etc.) and the relevant environments in which it operates.
• Requires understanding of project finances.
• Knowledge of clinical trials - Knowledge of clinical trial conduct, and skill in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements
i.e. International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and relevant local laws, regulations and guidelines, towards clinical trial conduct.;
• Communication - Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
• Problem solving - Problem solving skills.
• Organization - Planning, time management and prioritization skills.
• Prioritization - Ability to handle conflicting priorities.
• Quality - Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
• Results-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
• Leadership - Good influencing and negotiation skills. Good judgment and decision-making skills. Effective mentoring and training skills, fostering learning and knowledge sharing with colleagues.
• IT skills - Good software and computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Collaboration - Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
• Cross-collaboration - Ability to work across geographies displaying a high awareness and understanding of cultural differences.
• IQVIA Core Competencies - Ability to demonstrate all IQVIA competencies (Client Focus, Collaboration, Communication, innovation, Ownership).
Experience : 7 year
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in health care or other scientific
Location : Durham, North Carolina
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 15th September, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database