Vacancies for Pharmacists in CMHO Chattisgarh - 8 posts
Recruitment Advertisement under Office of Chief Medical and Health officer for contractual recruitment of Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Dresser posts till 31.08.2020 time till 5.30 pm, only through registered application forms are invited through speed post / post. Information related to the above post is available on the information board of the District Collector / Chief Medical and Health Officer, District North Bastar Kanker and on the web site of the district. The details of the posts are as follows.
Total: 8 posts [ST-5, OBC-2, UR-1]
BPharm / MPharm from recognised institution and must be registered in chhattisgarh pharmacy council
Salary (per month) Rs. 15000 per month
Contract Recruitment Terms and Conditions and Selection Procedure
1. The application format and detailed guidelines related to the advertisement will be available on the notice board of the office and in the district website kanker.gov.in
2. The application should be sent by registered / speed post only in the working hours of the office of Collector (Finance Branch) Uttar Bastar Kanker from the publication date to 31.08.2020 till 5.30 pm. Applications received after the last date will not be considered.
3. Preference will be given only to eligible natives of Kanker district. In case there are not enough candidates from Kanker district for written examination, candidates from other districts of Bastar division will be considered.
4. the institute, from where the educational qualification is obtained, should be recognised by UGC, AICTE And the respective council
5. The applicant has been native of Kanker district (as per Condica 04). Residence certificate will have to bring original certificate issued from competent officer level.
6 The live registration of the District Employment Office is mandatory. If in case of renewal or not, it will be ineligible for writing.
7. The age for all posts should not be less than 18 years and more than 64 years as on 01.01.2020. Candidates working in government and semi-government services will be eligible for exemption as per the rules of the government.
8. The candidate should verify and paste the latest passport size photograph of himself at the place specified in the application form.
9. Incomplete, unclear and flawed applications will not be accepted without signature
10. Along with the application for the above posts, the required qualification certificate, the original certificate from the recognized institution, cast certificate, residence certificate, and the original copy of employment registration certificate should be brought together and self-attested photocopies must be attached and if not found attached, the selection committee will have the right to cancel the application.
11. The candidate will be considered ineligible if he is absent in the written examination.
12 No travel allowance will be payable.
13. The selection process, the result of the process, will be posted on the notice board of the office of the Collector / Chief Medical and Health Officer, Kanker. And the website of the district will also be released on kanker.gov.in.
14. All the appointments are till 31/03/2021 on contractual basis for the financial year 2020-21 and completely temporary and transferred.
15. Candidates working in government / semi-government will be required to produce NOC issued by the employer. Otherwise the application will be considered ineligible.
16. After selection, all the selected candidates will have to fill the bond that they will obtain a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the concerned officer to apply in other places.
17. The number of posts in notified vacancies can be reduced or increased or canceled due to government reasons.
18. The selection of the said appointment will be done by the District Level Selection Committee.
19. All documents attached with the application form should be properly lodged and the endorsement number should also be mentioned. Arrange the application in the prescribed order. 1, Application. 2 Residence certificate. 3. Employment registration certificate. 4. Caste certificate; 5. Educational qualification certificate related to the post. 6. Marks of 10th. 7. Other certificates for certification of birth
20. Incomplete obscure and No information will be given to the candidates regarding the flawed application forms. Every applicant should see the instructions given in the advertisement and all the information in the application form and fill the correct and complete information carefully if any information in the application form is given incomplete or flawed. If it is, the applicant will have full responsibility. On the basis of error or incompleteness, the application can be rejected at any stage of selection without giving prior notice to the applicant.
21. To resolve any dispute and problem that may occur during the recruitment process. And the final decision will be right of Collector and Chairman, District Health Committee Kanker.
22 Reservation The provision of reservation will be implemented according to the roster system prevailing in the district.
23. Selection Process and Written Examination Final selection list will be made on the following basis. a. Momentary merit 70 percent. b. In case of written examination, 30 marks / less than 33 percent marks in written examination will be declared ineligible for merit list.
24. The waiting list will be released, the validity of the waiting list will be valid for the next 1 year from the date of publication, during which, in the event of vacancy, the post can be replenished from the said waiting list.
See All Other Jobs in our Database