Career for M.Pharm, MSc, B.Pharm in Quality Assurance at Virchow Biotech | 10 posts
VBPL is an ISO 13485:2012 and WHO – GMP certified leading global player in Biopharma sector having more than 15 years of operational experience, situated at Hyderabad. We also have offices located in USA. Innovative, ever motivated Research team and uncompromising manufacturing team in providing quality products are our strengths. We are globally known as “the first company to commercialise Biogenerics of Recombinant Platelet Derived Growth Factor (rhPDGF) for wound healing, Recombinant PTH of treating Osteoporosis ”. Pegylated Interferon and Rasburicase are other products in this sector.
Post : Executive (or) Executive
Department : Quality Assurance
Sub-Dept : (Process Validation & Equipment Validation)
No of Posts : 10
Qualification : M.Tech, B.Tech M.Sc (Biotechnology, Biochemistry & Mechanical), M.Pharm B.Pharma
Budget : 2.4 to 3.6 Lac p.a
Job Description :
1) Preparation and Execution of documents.
2) Process/Cleaning Validation activities:
i) Handling of Hold Time Studies.
ii) Review of BMR and BPR of Domestic and Export Products
3) Preparation and Execution of Different Protocol studies (Packing, Process validation, Feasibility Trial Protocol, Exihibit bath Protocol.)
4) Assisting in handling of QMS documents i.e. change control, Deviation, Incident, NCR,CAPA,Market complaint, and Product Recall.
5) Hands on experience in qualifications and validations of HVAC/Clean rooms and smoke flow studies/Air flow visualization Studies.
Remarks : Only Male Candidates are considered
Please share on firstname.lastname@example.org
Raghurami Reddy Palugulla,
Sr Manager HR,
Vircow Biotech Pvt Ltd,
See All Other Jobs in our Database