Walk in interview for Drug Safety Associate at Bioclinica
Bioclinica helps companies develop new life-improving therapies more efficiently and safely. Successful clinical trials require the ability to see key details and uncover hidden insights, and Bioclinica’s scientific, medical, and domain experts bring a unique mix of insights across the product lifecycle to reduce “pain-points” and enhance development efficiency and effectiveness.
Post : Drug Safety Associate - MICC
- Receive and process assigned voicemails
- Update the Voicemail Tracker
- Receive information or inquiry through phone call/email/fax/mail and create a record in Track Wise and IRMS
- Attach product replacement authorization form in Track Wise, if inquiry involves replacement request
- Follow Track Wise Convention guide while handling and managing product complaints.
- Receive information or inquiry through phone call/email/fax/mail and process them in IRMS
- Generate reports related to inquiries received through phone call/email/fax/mail
- Enter all the relevant information received through phone calls/email/fax/mail into IRMS
- Enter all the information pertaining to non-significant phone caIIs, emails, faxes for internal tracking and reconciliation
- Responsible for receiving phone calls related to adverse events and for book-in of cases received by all source types (phone call/email/fax/mail) into ARIS-g
- Responsible for following good documentation practices while completing AEM form
- Responsible for triaging of case
- Responsible for attaching AEM form or other source documentation to case.
- Use IRMS to create contacts for callers with inquiries related to AE/PC/MI.
- Thorough understanding of use of FAQs and product labeling to answer medical information inquiries
- Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements for safety reporting
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
• Candidates have to be willing to work in night shifts (Cab facility will be provided)
Work Location : Mysore
Qualifications : Graduates / Post Graduates in Life Sciences / Nursing / Healthcare or
Date : 31st August 2019
Time : 09:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Venue : Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd
No:18/2&18/3,VG Heritage. Vanivilas Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru
See All Other Jobs in our Database