Require Associate Director in Regulatory Affairs CMC at MSD
MSD Manufacturing Division, is a team of dedicated, energetic individuals who are committed to being the most trusted supplier of pharmaceuticals and health products worldwide. Our facilities, along with our external contractors, suppliers, and partners, comprise an interdependent global manufacturing network that’s committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe. MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Post : Associate Director – Regulatory Affairs CMC
The Associate Director is responsible for developing and implementing CMC regulatory strategies for assigned pharmaceutical products in accordance with global regulations and guidance’s, and our companies procedures. Would also lead the preparation and submission of CMC dossiers for life-cycle changes to commercial products. The Associate Director may manage a team of 2 to 4 individual contributors in support of project execution.
Our Regulatory Affairs team bring new medical advancements to the world by facilitating communications and procedures that allow swift, organized compliance across regulatory agencies. We are an international network on the leading-edge of healthcare breakthroughs that help provide new, reliable, and compliant medical products, practices and solutions to the world.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Serve as the CMC Product Lead for assigned products and be accountable for the delivery of all regulatory milestones for assigned products through the product lifecycle.
• Lead development and execution of global product and project regulatory strategy(ies) by ensuring robust assessment of CMC changes, identification of global regulatory requirements and critical evaluation of supporting documentation to confirm acceptability and identification of potential risks.
• Execute regulatory strategies by leading the development, authoring and review of CMC submission components and documentation to support post-approval supplements, annual reports, registration renewals and responses to health authority questions per established business processes and systems.
• Provide regulatory leadership as needed to product in-license/due diligence review, product divestment and product withdrawal.
• Collaborate with Global CMC, our Manufacturing Division and external partners to support compliant execution of change management and conduct all activities with an unwavering focus on regulatory conformance.
• Manage execution of CMC documentation including post-approval supplements, annual reports, registration renewals and responses to health authority questions per established business processes and systems.
• Demonstrate an understanding of regulatory affairs and apply this understanding to the benefit of the company to ensure approval and Product supply continuity.
• Assess and communicate potential regulatory risks and propose mitigation strategies.
• Deliver all regulatory milestones for assigned products across the product lifecycle
• Identify, communicate and escalate potential regulatory issues to GRACS CMC management, as needed
• Proven experience in critically reviewing detailed scientific information to assess technical merits and suitability of scientific rationale to ensure information is presented clearly and conclusions are adequately supported by data.
• Demonstrated superior oral and written communication skills in multicultural settings and ability to communicate complex issues in a succinct and logical manner. Strong listening skills.
• Demonstrated sound understanding of related fields (e.g., manufacturing, analytical, quality assurance) and the ability to be creative and imaginative in the approach to new and diverse problem solving.
• Demonstrated ability to generate innovative solutions to complex regulatory problems and effectively work with and communicate to key stakeholders.
• Demonstrated flexibility in responding to changing priorities or dealing with unexpected events.
• Demonstrated effective leadership, communication, interpersonal and negotiating skills.
• Ability to lead a team of direct or matrixed colleagues to deliver on business commitments and project timelines.
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc, B.E
Location : Platina, Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs CMC
End Date : 10th September, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database