Job Openings for Pharmacists (08 Posts) under CGHS - Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
The registration process involves following three Steps:
Step 1: Filling up of Application
• Go to “cghsMaharecruitment Portal” cghsrecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
• Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
• Click on the link “Apply”.
• Fill up all the required fields.
• Ensure the information provided is correct and then submit.
Step 2: Making Payment
• Click on “Make Payment” which will take you to Payment Gateway, which has been authorized to collect the application fees/processing charges on behalf of CGHS, Patna.
Step 3: Final Registration & Printing of Provisional Registration Slip
• Once the payment is made, Candidates should retain a photocopy of their e-receipt and Registration Slip as they can be asked to produce the same for reference, at any stage of selection process.
• After applying online, candidate is required to download the system generated Provisional Registration Slip with Unique registration number and other essential details.
• Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fees and to fill in the payment details carefully.
• Failed Transaction amount will be automatically refunded to same A/c from which payment was originally made, within 15 working days.
• IMPORTANT: All correspondence with candidates will be done only on the registered e-mail ID provided by candidate. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card etc. shall be provided through email and/or by uploading on cghsMaharecruitment Portal.
• Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/any other information shall be of the candidate.
• CGHS,Patna will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time.
• Candidates are not required to send any document to CGHS ,Patna .
• Candidates will be allowed to appear in the Online Computer based Test only if they possess the valid Photo Admit Card which will be available for downloading from the Maharecruitment Portal and prescribed original photo identity card.
(i) Candidates possessing the required essential qualification from Govt. Universities or Institutes will only be eligible to apply.
(ii) While applying, the candidates should enter their full name as it appears on the matriculation/secondary school certificate.
(iii) The outstation candidates will have to make their own arrangement to stay as per the schedule of the online written examination. No TA/DA will be given to any candidates for appearing the online written examination.
(iv) If the candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, the separate application should be filled for each post.
(iv) Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Patna.
(v) Candidates are advised to regularly visit cghsMaharecruitment Portal for updated information on the selection process. Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available on our website cghsrecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in No further press advertisement will be notified.
(vi) Canvassing in any form or bringing political or other outside influence with regards to selection/recruitment shall be considered as disqualification for employment in the CGHS.
(vii) No enquiries/correspondence shall be entertained.
(viii) All candidates, who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE, will be assigned Roll numbers which will be placed on the Maharecruitment Portal at least two weeks before the date of the examination. A candidate must write his/her Registration number/Post Code along with his/her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the Mahaonline . Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
(ix) The decision of the Competent Authority of Mahaonline in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s) allotment of examination centers, selection will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(x) The recruitment process can be cancelled/terminated/suspended without assigning any reasons. The Decision of Additional Director, CGHS in all matters will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
(xi) Mere fulfilling the essential qualification or/and success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless it is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.
Last date for filling up of the personal data in the online form and uploading the photo and specimen signature : 23/09/2019
Last date of depositing fees by on-line payment : 23/09/2019
Tentative Schedule for Written Examination : 11/10/2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database