Applications are invited for Scientist at National Institute of Immunohaematology | Ph.D or M.Pharm
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world. The ICMR has always attempted to address itself to the growing demands of scientific advances in biomedical research on the one hand, and to the need of finding practical solutions to the health problems of the country, on the other. The ICMR has come a long way from the days when it was known as the IRFA, but the Council is conscious of the fact that it still has miles to go in pursuit of scientific achievements as well as health targets.
Under the project" Assessment of Neonatal Screening Approaches for Sickle Cell Disease and the Effect of Early Intervention in Management of the Disease in Tribal Populations."
Scientist ‘C’ (Medical)
Essential : MD in Medicine/Pediatrics/Pathology/Hematology with one year R&D/ Teaching experience or Postgraduate Diploma in Medical subjects with two years R&D/Teaching experience in haematologv/Immunohematology/Genetics from Recognized Institute or Univeristy. MBBS degree from MCI recognized University With 4 years R&D/Teaching experience in Transfusion Medicine/Haematology/Pathology/Genetics after MBBS Degree.
Desirable : - Experience in Hematology/Pathology
Age : The upper age limit is 40 years
Stipend : Rs.64000/- + Rs.8325/- HRA
Under the project: “ ICMR-Task Force Project “Rational use of Medicine”
Scientist ‘ D’ (Medical)
Essential : MD Pharmacology / Medicine / Pediatrics / Gyanacobestitrics / Community Medicine or Ph.D. Pharma / M Pharma with 3 years experience
Desirable : - Experience in prescription auditing.
Age : The upper age limit is 45 Years.
Stipend : Rs.67000/- + Rs.8700/-
A Walk-In-Interview is proposed to be conducted on 27.08.2019 at 9.00 AM - 10.00 A.M. to fill up the following posts on Temporary basis under various project at ICMR-NIIh,Mumbai, NIIH. The verification will be done only from 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. and the Interview/Examination will follow at 11.00 A.M. Candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification and wish to appear for the Walk-in-Interview/examination can download the format given on the website. Duly filled in application along with the excel sheet (both may be downloaded from the website) should be emailed to email@example.com or before 23.08.2019. The candidate are also required to bring their application along with original certificates and a copy of attested certificates on the day of interview for verification.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The post are to be filled up only on purely temporary basis.
2. Above said post will be stationed at NIIH, Parel, Mumbai 400012.
3. Since the post are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular posts and benefits of provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable under the rules.
4. No. TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview or joining of post and out stationed candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for Interview and joining of post, if offered.
5. Qualification and experience should be from a reputed and recognized organization.
6. The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Prior information of attending of Tests/Interview is required by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org up to 23.08.2019. No candidate shall be entertained after 10.00 am on the test day.
See All Other Jobs in our Database