Job for Assistant Manager QC at Ishita Drugs & Industries Ltd
Ishita Drugs & Industries Limited is the flagship company of the ‘Ishita’ Group, which is a respected member of the Indian Business community for more than 3 decades. The Group’s interests encompass manufacturing of a large number of Bulk Actives and their salts, Drug Intermediates etc.
Post : Assistant Manager QC
• Accountable for Quality compliance of Pharma API Plant
• Review COA,BMR, Analytical data etc. for batch releases.
• Handling market complaint, conduct plant audits, review change control / deviation / OOS (Out of Specification) / OOT (Out of Trend), Quality agreement and APQR (Annual Product Quality Review).
• Coordinating for Technology Transfer.
• Extend technical/quality related support to manufacturing sites.
• Co-ordination with independent approved drug testing laboratories for analysis of products.
• Co-ordination with various internal departments (regulatory, marketing and logistics dept.) for product quality assurance.
• Review of stability protocol/ report, Method validation protocol/ report.
Candidate having minimum 3 years experience in a API / Bulk Drugs industry in QC Department. Minimum Qualification required M.Pharm. Candidate willing to join immediately are preferred.
Experience : 0-3 years
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Sanand , Ahmedabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Quality Control
End Date : 20th August, 2019
Interested candidate can send their resume to email : firstname.lastname@example.org
ISHITA DRUGS & INDUSTRIES LTD
See All Other Jobs in our Database