Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Expert Scientific Writer at Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Expert Scientific Writer
1. Prepares literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets, Manuscripts (complex) working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of the above mentioned documents to meet customer expectations.
3. Manages multiple projects across multiple brands at any given time.
4. Obtains feedback from customers; defines and implements customer management tactics.
5. Supports people and performance management.
6. Supports process improvement initiatives.
7. Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
8. Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
9. Follows and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
10. Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
11. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
12. Trains new joiners, fellow colleagues as and when required.
13. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
Key Performance Indicator
1. Preparation of the above referenced documents meeting set quality standards and on time for submission to Health Authorities/ Clinical teams / Journals as appropriate. (i.e. complying with standards e.g. CONSORT regarding publication of trial results, complying with journal formatting requirements etc).
2. Derive maximum efficiency from the teams working on projects assigned.
3. Publications are acceptable to internal and external authors (no issues with authorship).
4. Publications are acceptable to marketing and other internal customers.
5. Completion of an adequate number of medical and scientific documents (taking into account complexity) per year.
Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 10 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharm +8 years of clinical research (CR) Excellent written and oral English Minimum: Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 10 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharm +8 years of clinical research (CR) experience Desired – Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 6 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 6 year of CR.
Experience: 6+ years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: Research & Development
Job ID: 245552BR
Last Date: 21st September, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database