Job as PRM Analyst at ICON
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post : PRM Analyst
Overview of the role
* Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which centers around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
* As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
* Travel (approximately 10%) domestic and/or international.
* The following responsibilities are expected to be competently and independently performed under the direction of the Manager of the Planning and Resource Management Department (PRM), applying theoretical knowledge and practical experience. The PRM Analyst I will directly contribute to the PRM department and share accountability for achieving department goals and objectives.
- Ensure requests requiring updates to the Resource Management database are actioned in a timely and accurate manner, according to established Service Level Agreement timelines.
- Support PRM Functional Leads according to established processes, including acting as backup during periods of absence and representing the PRM FL in resourcing discussions with operational leadership.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reports and information to operational leadership which is up to date, accurate and timely.
- Adhere to the existing process and develop competence by performing structured work assignments.
- Understand best practices and customer needs and apply this knowledge in the performance of the role.
- Work under supervision initially and become independent with experience.
- Work as backfill for colleagues in both functional lead and PRISM roles.
- Undertake other reasonably related duties as may be assigned from time to time
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 6 months to 1 year experience in CRO will be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Clinical Research or Planning and Resource Management is desired.
- Ability to liaise successfully with senior management, clinical project teams, other ICON departments (e.g. Finance, BD and HR) and clients if required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Competent computer skills including knowledge of Excel and Database systems.
- Due to the nature of this position it may be required for the employee to travel, therefore, dependent on the employee's location, the employee may be required to possess a valid Driver’s License
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
End Date: 5th September, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.