Requirement of Quality Assurance - Officer / Executive in Emcure
Emcure are fortunate to have a very passionate and talented team. Emcure is committed to emerge as the most preferred employer. We have conducted several training programs and also taken policy decisions towards creating a better work life balance for our people. One of our strengths has been our decentralized approach to managing the business, which is a tremendous magnet for talent – this approach gives people room to grow and room to explore new ideas, thus developing their own skills and careers. We are committed to nurturing our team and providing opportunities for their growth and development.
Post: Quality Assurance - Officer/Executive
Preparation of Stability Protocol Preparation of SOP's Preparation of Approved Vendor List Issuance of all documents like protocols, SOP, Formats, Log books, etc Packaging material review
Special Requirements - Exposure to regulatory audits like USFDA, MHRA, ANVISA, TGA in a Sterile environment is a must.
- Communication and presentation
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Initiative taking and Assertiveness
- Commitment to team working, transparency, and open communication with colleagues.
- Willingness to act as a 'self-starter' and to contribute new ideas to fellow Team members.
- Willing to take diverse roles as may be desired in day to day working
Experience: 5-7 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
End Date: 16th Sept., 2016
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.