Opportunity for B.Pharm/ M.Pharm as Executive Quality Assurance in Pfizer
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Executive, Quality Assurance
1. The Incumbent as a member of the Quality Assurance Team is mainly responsible for conducting In process quality checks and approval of Line clearance for dispensing, Manufacturing and packaging activities.
2. Review of batch manufacturing records
3. Compilation of Annual Product Review Report
4. Liasioning with Regulatory Agency
Work Experience 1. A person with 1 to 2 year of experience in similar industry.
2. Good knowledge of IPQA and other systems
Skills & Competencies 1. Good communication skills – written and verbal.
2. Strong business acumen and functional knowledge
Experience: 1-2 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Job ID: 1037735
Functional Area: QA
Last Date: 22th September, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.