Employment for Pharmacists (600 posts) under Medical Health and Family welfare - Government Jobs
1. Along with application form, provide two envelope of 10x23 cm with Rs. 30 post ticket and write your address on them.
2. Along with application form, attach certificate regarding educational qualification, birth date, Reservation, experience etc. And attested photocopies of marksheets of high schools/intermedicate, diploma examination.
3. Candidates who are working in state services, can apply with no objection certificate from senior officer or can apply through proper channel.
4. Along with application form, attach self-attested photocopies of registration certificate from Pharmacist Registration Tribunal / Uttarakhand Pharmacy Council and uttarakhand state's any public service commission. (Registration should be live)
5. Application form will be accepted by registered post/speed post till last date at
Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare,
Village Danda Lakhond, P.O. Gujrara, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun - 248001 Uttarakhand, INDIA.
Also mentioned on top of envelope that "Application for contractual Pharmacist post,
6. Application form from newspaper cuting will not be accepted.
7. Applicant must attach newly taken passport size photo on application form.
8. Recruitment of candidates will perform under Director General, Department of Medical Health and Family Welfare, Uttarakhand on basis of merit list and interview. Merit list will depend on academic performance. Therefore, high school, intermediate and diploma marksheets should be attached along with application form. Otherwise, Candidates application will be rejected.
9. The decision of Director General, Department of Medical Health and Family welfare/ selection committee will be final for Candidate's eligibility.
10. Application will be rejected if incomplete or incorrect application will receive.
Last Date: 28.08.2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.