Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 200000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 2000+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.*
Post: Pharmacist / Sr. Pharmacist
No.of post: 20
The Pharmacist / Sr. Pharmacist is responsible for the following:
• Dispensing the drugs as per prescription / Indents
• Raising the Pharmacy Requisition slips as per requirements
• Receive the stock from Stores and check against the Issue Slips, for quantity, batch no, expiry etc.
• Doing physical verification of stocks with computer data daily
• Taking the stock of short-expiry medicines once a month
• Taking the stock of non-moving medicines once in 6 months
• Building customer relationship for effective service towards total patient care
• Receive the prescriptions from the patients/customers.
• Go through the prescriptions carefully.
• If in doubt, check with the referral doctor.
• If the prescribed drug is not available, arrange for the same through stores / distributors. If any particular brand is not available inform the doctor about the substitute and get the consent for the same.
• In case of narcotic drugs, ensure that the prescription is duly signed by the referral doctor with registration number rubber stamped, and is current dated.
• Clarify the quantity required and the dosage with the patients.
• Prepare the bill for the quantity required and inform the patient / customer about the bill amount.
• Generate the bill in duplicate.
• Take the medicines from the respective racks in accordance with the bill and the doctor’s prescription.
• Check the medicines physically for batch no, expiry, quantity with the bill and prescription and approved by the pharmacist.
• Pack the medicines along with the prescription and the original bill. If patient prefers, counseling on dosage and regimen.
IP / CCU & OT Pharmacies
• Receive the indents / PMR ( manual) from the wards / OT online.
• If there are any doubts in the indents / PMR, check with the Nurse/Doctor
• Picking the medicines from respective racks as per Indents / PMR
• Cross checking the medicines with the indent / PMR and bill for batch, expiry and quantity.
• Pack the medicine and issue to dispatch section / to OT
• Online/ Manual return medicine slips are checked with the physical stock received and accounted in the patient bill.
Experience: 1-2 years
Qualification: D.Pharmacy or B.Pharmacy with PCI Registered Certificate
Location: Chittoor, Kurnool, Kadapa, Nellore, Anantapur and all Major Towns of Andhra Pradesh
Functional Area: Pharmacist
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 30th August, 2015
Intersted candidates send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd.
See All Other Jobs in our Database