Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd.
Post : Premium Account Manager
• You will be the face of Merck and its oncology brands for customers which primarily comprise of renowned oncologists from premier hospitals.
• You will own and drive the revenue target for the territory.
• You will anchor promotional activities in the territory to increase awareness and advocacy of Merck brands.
• Your stake holders will include multiple teams of hospital administration, counsellors, and distributors whom you can leverage to generate goodwill for Merck and its products.
• Establishing strong rapport with key customers will be key to your success in this role.
• You will work closely with marketing, medical and institution teams to develop and sharpen appropriate commercial strategies for the territory.
- A zeal for sales will make you a top-notch applicant.
- We are looking for a spirited B-schooler with a go getter attitude.
- We would like for our team, Someone
• who loves challenges and can change status quo.
• with an understanding and/or experience of healthcare domain will be a plus.
• who possesses excellent communication skills.
• who is flexible and agile.
• who likes to get to the root of a problem, identify issues and come up with pragmatic solutions.
• who collaborates seamlessly with multiple stake holders within the organization to achieve shared objectives.
• with great planning and organization skills and is result oriented.
• who can drive multiple projects and priorities simultaneously with razor sharp focus and mindfulness.
• who is comfortable working in an environment which demands robust deliverables and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves.
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : MBA
Industry Type : Pharma
Job Requisition ID : 201720
End Date : 30th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database