Career for Pharmacist at Central University of Rajasthan | Detail Advertisement
The Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has been established by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 25 of 2009) as a new Central University, and is fully funded by the Government of India. The President of India, His Excellency Shri Ram Nath Kovind, is the Visitor of the CURAJ. Prof. Arun K. Pujari is the Vice Chancellor of the University. CURAJ is located in Ajmer district of Rajasthan. In order to meet the challenges of the knowledge era and to keep pace with the knowledge explosion in Higher Education, the Central University of Rajasthan is committed to inculcating and sustaining quality in all the dimensions of Higher Education viz. teaching, learning, research, extension and governance while catering to the regional and global needs.
Post : Pharmacist
Sr. No. : C02
No. of posts & Reservation : 01-UR
Pay-Level : Level-05
Age Limit (as on last date) : 32 Years
Essential Qualification : i) 10+2 or equivalent in Science subjects from a recognized Board or University ii) Diploma in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India OR Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy from a University/ Institute approved by the Pharmacy Council of India. iii) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Application Fee : Rs. 1500 (for General/OBC); Rs. 750 (for SC/ST/PWD)
General Terms & Conditions
1. The qualifications, emoluments and conditions of service, including age of superannuation, shall be as prescribed by the University/ UGC/ Govt. of India, as amended from time to time.
2. Candidates are advised to ensure/ satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms.
3. Wherever grading system is followed, equivalent grade point is required.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he/ she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his candidature.
5. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the trade test/written test/interview as the case may be. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not feasible or convenient to interview all the candidates, the University at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications / experience higher than the minimum prescribed for the post. The University, however, encourages candidate possessing higher qualifications and experience.
6. If any amendment or update will be done in this advertisement, the information will be given on the University website only.
7. The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect will be the last date of submission of applications.
8. Experience will be considered only after the date of fulfilling the minimum educational qualification as required for the post. Experience will be counted only if the candidate has atleast 6 months of continuous service with an employer.
9. The University may also conduct written test/ trade test/ computer test or any other test as per the requirement of the post as per Cadre Recruitment Rules (Non–Teaching), 2018.
For More Info Go Next Page...