Work as TDS in Congenital Therapies at Medtronic
Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. This is a question we’ve asked ourselves over and over. It’s how we at Medtronic have made hearts beat stronger and longer. It’s how we’ve pushed the limits of what technology can do in and for the body. It’s how we will continue to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. Rising costs, an aging population, and the burden of chronic disease impact us all. And no single entity in the healthcare system can solve these challenges alone. That’s why we’re stepping forward.
Post : TDS, Congenital Therapies
• Provides clinical consultation during Congenital Therapies procedures
• Ensure the highest level of product knowledge is attained and maintained
• Ensure ongoing, timely customer support for all defined products by providing product information through appropriate communication channels
• Provides third party reference/experience for troubleshooting techniques
• Up to date on published literature and recommendations, know and advise on Congenital Therapies IFUs
• Coordinate and support physician proctor
• Available to Congenital Therapies for “on-call” technical support
• Reporting device or procedure related events, i.e. Medical Device Report (MwDR)
• Contributes to the establishment of annual marketing plans for Congenital Therapies portfolio. Key components include strategies, key initiatives, and objectives, launch schedule, key account strategy, customer training events, focus conferences, KOL engagement plans, rep training, and marketing budget.
• Works with business unit to identifies business growth opportunities and potential unmet customer requirements, provide input on forecasts, inventory control, phase in/out plans, and clinical evaluation.
• Execute launch plans that take into account all aspects of the product and market, including inventory forecasting and sales training capabilities
• Expand the customer base and sales by establishing regular contact with key specialists, technical staff and administration personnel. Provide technical assistance as required.
• Gather market intelligence and maintain a thorough knowledge of hospital usage of Medtronic’s competitor products and activities.
• Create, maintain, foster contact with KOLs and other health care professionals through participation in physician organizations, conventions, sales calls and other customer contacts to better understand the market and respond to market needs.
• Monitor and measure results on an ongoing basis for project implementation, new tactical initiatives and sales progress post launch
• Provide regular feedback to management regarding project status, as well as other critical issues, which affect the attainment of project completion dates
• Co-develop business plans, market development strategies and cross-functional initiatives to maximize short and long-term potential for the CBT product portfolio - growing the market, increasing revenue and market share.
• Assist in the development and direction of the product marketing plan for assigned products within the Congenital Therapies portfolio, guided by goals established by product management and the annual operating plan, with the goal of achieving and maintaining a leading market position.
Establish and manage budgets for projects that fall within areas of responsibility.
• Participate in physician training programs and participate in physician case observations
• Serve as an expert on the Congenital Therapies, set-up, demonstrations and trouble shooting.
• Consults with physicians and site coordinator (Preoperative, peri-operative and post- operative)
• Liaison for study site coordinator and MDT Clinical and Regulatory personnel regarding protocol (if applicable)
• Liaison for clinical to help secure necessary studies and convey film-sending policy.
• Participates in any other planned customer education programs.
• Assists Marketing in developing physician/patient education materials.
• Point of contact for Hospital and physicians for anything Congenital Therapies related
• Work with Marketing and implanting and non-implanting site to increase enrolment/procedure volume.
• Development of effective screening strategies
• Referral events
• Hospital-originated press releases
• Patient marketing (where permitted by local law)
• Develop and nurture relationships with primary and secondary implanters, their referral partners, administrative leadership, office personnel and support staff
• Support assigned non-implanting sites in preparation/readiness assessment
• Submits accurate and timely reports to management on a monthly basis regarding travel and support rendered
• Submit accurate information in SFDC
• Supports clinical study compliance requirements (if applicable)
• Completes expense reports with necessary documentation.
• Schedules travel arrangements to ensure multiple objectives are accomplished.
• Comes to cases prepared with appropriate products and clinical literature
• Balances administrative duties with other job responsibilities.
• Maintain certification eligibility; CME/CEU requirements
• Identifies and maintains all requirements for various hospital credentialing (Reptrax, etc.)
• 3 – 5 years of previous sales experience in medical devices, medical equipment or Pharmaceutical industry in ISC
• Case support experiences in OT or Cath-Lab will be added advantage
• Experience with interventional cardiology (wire, balloons, catheters, stents) is preferred, some experience/exposure in cardiac surgery & surgical Pulmonic valve repair.
• Previous teaching experience is a desirable background along with previous experience in nursing or surgical assistance
• Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office suite of software
• Degree in Medical Sciences, Nursing, Business or Biomedical engineering
• Must be willing and be able to support procedures and working with relevant healthcare providers
• Full hearing, sight and speech ability
• Required to wear lead apron for long periods of time (2-3 hours average) during cases
• Lifting of weighted equipment (suitcases, product boxes, protective gear etc.)
• Overseas travel at short notice is to be required
• Out of hours work may be required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: Good verbal communicator and presenter
• Professional presentation and "Presence"
• Can work autonomously but is also a team player
• Self motivated and positive
• Outgoing and friendly: Enthusiastic, energetic
• “Can do” attitude
• Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
• Good time manager: Well organized, able to set and reset priorities
• Willingness to learn, especially technical information
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc, MBA, Nursing
Location : New Delhi, Delhi
Experience : 3-5 years
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Congenital Therapies
End Date : 10th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database