Vacancy for M.Pharm/Ph.D as Scientific Officer at Tata Memorial Centre | Pay Matrix Rs.78,800/-
Submission of Application :
[I] Candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificate as a proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, age relaxation for reserved category & Persons with Disability along with the copy of online application form on or before the last date of receiving the application to the H.R.D. Department, 2nd floor, Service Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012. It is mandatory to submit a copy of Online application along with copies of relevant certificates, otherwise the candidature will be treated as cancelled.
(i) Date of Birth : Birth Certificate / School leaving certificate / S.S.C passing certificate.
(ii) Educational Qualification : Mark sheet & Passing Certificate of final examination.
(iii) Experience Certificates :
* Past Employment : Experience certificate indicating the date of joining and relieving.
* Current Employment : Appointment letter , last Pay Slip, Identity Card.
(iv) Caste Certificate : Valid Caste Certificate (in the format of Government of India), Caste Validity Certificate in case of ST, Non Creamy Layer Certificate in case of OBC candidates is mandatory. Formats are uploaded on TMC site.
(v) Persons with Disability : Physical Disability Certificate
[II] Through Proper Chanel : Persons working under Central / State Government / Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organisations and other Public Sector Undertakings must submit their application through the head of the organization.
[III] Separate application should be submitted for each post.
10. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right not to call any candidates to appear for Written examination / Interview / Skill test without assigning any reason there of.
11. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / bench mark and restrict no. of candidates called for Written examination / Interview / Skill test taking into account various factors like no. of vacancies, percentage of marks in Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees etc. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group / Stream / Discipline / Category-wise etc.) while finalizing such candidates to be called for Written test / Interview / Skill test as well as selecting the candidates for final selection after Written test / Interview / Skill test. The decision of the Director, Tata Memorial Centre in this regard shall be final and binding and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained with the candidates.
12. Tata Memorial Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for the Written Examination / Interview / Skill test to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience of the applicants. Mere fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for Written test / Interview / Skill test.
13. In case it is found at any stage of recruitment that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or, the candidate has furnished any incorrect / false / incomplete information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will be cancelled. If any shortcoming is detected, even after appointment, the services of the candidate are liable to be terminated forthwith. Therefore, before applying for any post, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills all the eligibility criteria under the norms mentioned in the advertisement.
14. Non Receipt of Application : Tata Memorial Centre does not take any responsibility for non receipt of application through Online / By post for whatsoever be the reason.
15. Late and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
16. Legal jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
Referees : Three Referees listed by the candidate should have been associated with the training or supervision of the candidates work.
Last date for online application is 30.04.2019 upto 05.30 p.m. (Indian Standard Time) & receiving hard copy of online applications within 7 days from last date of Online application i.e. 07.05.2019 at H.R.D.Department, 2nd floor, Service Block, Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai-400012.
It is mandatory to submit online application. Candidates must submit documentary evidence in support of the details furnished in the Online Application Form regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability certificate etc., failing which such applications will be treated as incomplete.
See All Other Jobs in our Database