Recruitment for M.Pharm, M.Sc in research at NIREH
Terms and Conditions:
1. Interested candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience may come for walk-in- written test / personal discussion at ICMR-National Institute for Research in Environmental Health, Kamla Nehru Hospital Building, Gandhi Medical College Campus, Bhopal - 462001 on the dates as indicated in schedule for walk-in- written test/personal discussion (as applicable) directly along with the duly completed prescribed application form (copy of prescribed form attached)
2. Incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily rejected.
3. Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization recognized by relevant authority.
4. Experience shall count from the date of acquiring minimum educational qualification.
5. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in- written test and / or personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
6. The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
7. Candidate should write the Name of Project on the top of the application. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply SEPARATELY for each post.
8. No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
9. Age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC against post earmarked for reserved category will be considered as per Govt, of India Norms. Age relaxation to Ex-Service Man /Departmental candidates including projects works to be considered as per rules of ICMR.
10. Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in- written test and / or personal discussion.
11. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in- written test/ personal discussion.
12. Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt, should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in- written test and / personal discussion failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in written/personal discussion.
13. Written test, if required will consist of objective and multiple type questions based on syllabus as per the essential qualification. If the reported eligible candidates are more than 30, the written test will be held followed by personal discussion otherwise direct personal discussion will be held from the time of written test indicated onwards
14. Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category shall submit attested copy of OBC Non - Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in- written test and / or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be accepted.
15. All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement.
16. The above posts are to be filled-up on purely temporary and contractual basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have no right to claim for Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIREH or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
17. The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will be entertained in this matter.
18. Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for short listing and employment will be a disqualification and barred from selection process.
19. Those appearing for walk - in - written test and / or personal discussion should bring with them all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) Three sets of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable. (8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification.
20. Candidates who fail to bring the original certificates will not be allowed to attend walk - in - written test /personal discussion. Candidates reporting after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in test /personal discussion.
21. Addendum/Corrigendum, if any, in respect of above vacancy notice shall be issued on our websites nireh.org only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the website (www.nireh.org) to keep them updated.
Date and time for verification of documents followed by Walk-in- Interview/ Written Test on the same date : 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM 30TH APRIL 2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database