Job Opening for Drugs Inspector (40 posts) in TNPSC - pay scale upto 119500 per month
OTHER IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS :
a) Applicants should ensure their eligibility for the recruitment. Applicants applying for the recruitment should go through all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the recruitment. Their admission to all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfaction of the eligibility conditions. Mere issue of memo. of admission to the applicants will not imply that their candidature has been fully cleared by the Commission.
b) Hall Tickets for eligible applicants will be made available on the Commission‟s website tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexams.net or tnpscexams.in so as to enable the applicants to download the same. Hall Tickets will not be sent by post. Hence, applicants should watch the Commission‟s website before the scheduled date of examination.
c) Grievance Redressal Cell for guidance of applicants: In case of any guidance / information / clarification regarding applications, candidature, etc., applicants can contact the Commission‟s office in person or over Telephone No. 044-25332833 / 25332855 or the Commission‟s Toll-Free No. 1800 425 1002 on all working days between 10.00 a.m. and 05.45 p.m. or Commission‟s e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
d) COMMUNICATION TO APPLICANTS: Individual communication regarding the date and time of certificate verification, oral test and counselling (as applicable) will not be sent to the applicants by post. The details will be made available on the Commission’s website. Applicants will be informed of the above fact only through SMS and e-mail and they should watch the Commission’s website in this regard.
e) After notification, during the process of recruitment till publication of result, no information under Right to Information Act would be furnished.
f) MOBILE PHONES AND OTHER ARTICLES BANNED :
i) Except the permitted writing material (i.e. pen), applicants are not allowed to bring cellular phones, electronic or any other type of calculators, watches and rings with inbuilt memory notes, recording devices either as a separate piece or part of something used by the applicant such as watch or ring etc or any other electronic devices and non - electronic devices such as P&G design data book, mathematical and drawing instruments, log tables, stencils of maps, slide rules books, notes, loose sheets, rough sheets, hand bags etc., into the examination hall / room.
ii) If they are found to be in possession of any such things or instruments, they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary, they will be subjected to thorough physical search including frisking on the spot (For further details refer “Instructions to Applicants”).
iii) Applicants are advised, in their own interest, not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping of the same cannot be assured.
g) Unless specific instruction is given, applicants are not required to submit along with their application any certificates (in support of their claims regarding age, educational qualifications, physical qualification, community, physical disability etc.,) which should be submitted when called for by the Commission. Applicants applying for the recruitment should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the recruitment. Their admission at all the stages of recruitment for which they are admitted by the Commission will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any time before or after the written examination / certificate verification / oral test , it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the recruitment will be liable for rejection / cancellation by the Commission. (For further details refer to “Instructions to Applicants”)
h) If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, it will lead to rejection of their candidature and suitable penal action including debarment.
i) UNFAIR MEANS STRICTLY PROHIBITED: No applicant shall copy from the papers of any other applicant or permit his / her papers to be copied or give or attempt to give or obtain or attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description. (For further details refer to “Instructions to Applicants”)
j) CONDUCT IN THE EXAMINATION HALL: No applicant should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the examination hall or harass the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be viewed seriously and penalised. (For further details refer to “Instructions to Applicants”)
k) For violation of “Instructions to Applicants” in any manner, suitable penalty will be imposed as per the “Instructions to Applicants”or as deemed fit by the Commission.
HOW TO APPLY :
1) Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s websites tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexams.net or tnpscexams.in
2) “One Time Registration” (OTR) and “Applicant’s Dashboard” are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
3) To apply under One Time Registration system, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
4) Applicants who have already registered under One Time Registration system on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and password to create the applicant‟s dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID under One Time Registration system. 5) Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
6) One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission‟s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
7) Applicants should select the name of the post (s) and service to which they wish to apply.
8) Online applications uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
9) All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the applicant, post applied, educational qualifications, communal category, date of birth, address, e-mail ID, examination centre etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill the online application form with utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
10) PRINT OPTION:
a) After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
c) Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. Application and all the required certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for certificate verification.
UPLOAD / SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS:
Applicants should upload / submit the required documents for proof in respect of all the claims made in the application with reference to this notification as and when called for. If the required certificates are not uploaded or submitted by the applicants, within the stipulated time, their applications will be rejected.
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: Online application can be submitted upto 12.05.2019 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
See All Other Jobs in our Database