Job opening for M.Pharm professionals at INMAS
The Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS) is a mandated multidisciplinary laboratory of DRDO engaged in R&D activities in the field of Radiation,Imaging Sciences and CBRN technologies. INMAS is one of the very few Institutions that can boast of having an enviable contingent of highly skilled Scientists, clinical researchers and biomedical professionals working towards common goals and objectives. One of the charters is to establish as a center of excellence in biomedical & clinical research with special reference to radiation, neurocognitive imaging and CBRN research. The main thrust areas o¬f INAMS are development of radio protectors, development of diagnostics and therapeutic approaches using noninvasive imaging techniques, neurocognitive and endocrine functional assessment of human body.
Post : Junior Research Fellowship
Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences (INMAS), Delhi under the aegis of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), is engaged in research and developmental work. The Institute invites applications from young and meritorious Indian nationals who are creative, have passion and desire to pursue R&D in the field on Radiopharmaceutical Sciences under INMAS- SAMEER joint project.
Project : under INMAS SAMEER joint research project entitled, “Research and Development of High Energy Electron Linear Accelerator Technology for Medical and Other Applications”
Essential Educational Qualification
First Class M. Pharm. in Pharmacology
Desirable: Radioligand Receptor Binding Assay, Protein Estimation, Animal handling.
Stipend /Salary (Monthly) : Rs.25,000/ + HRA as per rule (As per Fellowship granted by funding agency)
• Tenure: Initially for One year. Yearly extension based on the performance of the candidate with Maximum Three Years.
• Upper age limit: As per Government of India rules.
• Application form can be download from the website drdo.gov.in and E-Mailed to email@example.com. Last date to apply by email is 1700 hrs on 29 April 2019.
• Reporting time is 0900h-0930h on the date of Interview, at Main Gate Reception, INMAS, Timarpur, Delhi. Latecomers will not be allowed at any cost.
• Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview. No entry in campus without certificates/testimonials in original.
• Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
• Antecedents of selected candidates will be verified.
• How to reach the venue of Interview: INMAS is located 1 km from Vishwa Vidyalaya Metro station Delhi towards Timarpur/Opposite to University of Delhi North Campus & Nearest Land Mark is SBI ATM SSPL Branch, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
• Please note: Electronic items like smart/mobile phones/pendrive/laptop/CD-ROM etc. are not allowed to carry inside INMAS Delhi Campus.
• It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.
• Candidates should carry photocopy of Application form sent by email with them.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview & on joining.
Date : 30th April, 2019 at 1000 hrs
Venue : MIRC Building, INMAS, Delhi
See All Other Jobs in our Database