Job for Associate Director in Research & Development at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives.
Post : Assoc Dir R&D Unit
• Formulation development of solid oral dosage form.
• Supervise and guide the team for development activities as per SOP.
• Monitoring Key milestones of products under development.
• Review of Developmental strategies & Patent summary prepared by subordinates.
• Coordination with inter and intra departments, planning & execution of the development activities as per regulatory requirement.
• Coordination with cross functional teams and aligning their priorities
• To monitor & ensure timely preparation and approval of various documents pertaining to Formulation research development department.
• Review and approval of tentative specifications for Raw material/ Packing material/In-process/ finished product.
• Review and approval of MMF.
• Coordination and supervision of bio batches manufacturing.
• Coordination with Bio-pharm. team and evaluate the Bio study results.
• Review and approval of Developmental reports and data for dossier.
• Training & development of self and subordinates. Team building and on the job training for the scientists from time to time.
• Implementation of QbD principles at development and scale up stage.
• Identification of project needs at the inception of projects
• Project tracking, management, risk assessment and contingency plans
• Strategy building, patent landscape, development methodology, business case, project cost for each project
Qualification : M.Pharm, Ph.D
Location : Goa
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 25th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database