Job for Life Sciences Graduate/Post Graduate in research at THSTI
Lab Technician - 03 posts
Emoluments : Upto Rs. 18, 000
Age Limit : 30 years
Name of Centre : CBD
Project code : Multi centric validation of ‘TB -Detect’ and ‘TB Concentration and Transport’ kit and ‘TB DNA extraction kit for diagnosis of TB and drug resistant TB
Minimum Qualification and experience : Graduate in Life Sciences or 12th pass (Science) with 2 years diploma in MLT with 1 year relevant experience.
Desirable: Prior experience in mycobacteriology work
He/She will assist the manpower at study sites on various aspects of the kit usage, DNA extraction and Line Probe assay directly from sputum samples.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. These are short term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of Interview/ written test/ skill test.
5. The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements may be relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
6. Age and other relaxations for direct recruits and departmental candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. 2. By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities. 3. For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) falling under the following categories : (i) UR -10 years , ii) OBC -13 years (iii) SC/ST -15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen upto the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. 5. Relaxation of 5 years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 01/01/1980 to 31 /12/1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority. 6. Age is relaxable for Government servants up to 5 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time
7. There is no upper age limit for the Institute employees who are treated as departmental candidates.
7. Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/skill test/ written test.
8. Outstation SC/ST/ PwD candidates called for the interview/skill test/ interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt, of India rules on production of the proof of the same.
9. Positions will be initially based either in the THSTI’s laboratories at Faridabad or at the clinical sites in Gurgaon/ New Delhi.
10. All results will be published on our website and all communications will be only through email.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Interested candidates fulfilling the criteria as mentioned in paragraph (f), may walk-in for written test/skill test/ interview as per the schedule mentioned below:
Date for walk-in- written test/skill test/ interview : 2nd May 2018 (Wednesday)
Registration time and Venue : 09.30 am -10.30 am THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad - Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad -121001
Senior Research Fellow/ Project Co-ordinator and Lab Technician
Date for walk-in- written test/skill test/ interview : 1st May 2018 (Tuesday)
Registration time and Venue : 10.30 am -11.30 am THSTI, NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad Gurugram Expressway, Faridabad -121001
NOTE: The candidates must bring their latest resume, one set of photocopy of documents in support of their educational qualification and experience along with originals and a valid ID card for verification. Candidates coming after the time slot mentioned will not be entertained.
RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO.: THS/RN/08/2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database