Recruitment for Scientific Assistant in IISER - B.Pharm may apply
The IISER Berhampur, an Institute of national importance, established by the MHRD, Govt. of India and mentored by IISER Bhopal is committed to foster quality Science Education and Research, in frontier areas. The Institute is looking for dedicated and committed candidates to fill-up the following vacancies on Regular with initial contract basis and /or on Deputation basis.
Post : Scientific Assistant
Scale of Pay : PB-ll (Rs. s.300-34.800) GP: Rs. 4,200/-
No of Posts : 2-UR
Age limit : 35 years
Essential : Qualifications B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./MCA with at least 55 % marks in cnnrnntiota fiplul OR Bachelor's Degree in Science / Pharmacy (at least 60% marks) in appropriate field.
Experience : 3 years relevant experience in handling advanced sophisticated instrumentation / research equipment such as NMR, XRD, EPR etc. in a laboratory / Academic / Research / Multinational Academic establishments of National / Intemational Repute.
Desirable Experience 3 years working experience in Central / State Golt. or similar organized services / Semi-Govt. / PSU / Govt. Autonomous organizations / Govt. Universities / Govt. Institutes of national importance.
Other Terms and Conditions
The Institute may offer the positions on direct probation, optionally, wherever specifically announced. In the case of appointments directly on probation on regular basis wherever applicable, without any provision for any initial contract, the following standard provisions shall be inserted in the offer letter:
1. Every officer on appointment to the Institute Sewice, either by direct recruitment or by promotion in Junior Scale shall be on probation for a period of one year. Provided that the Controlling Authority may extend the period of probation in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government from time to time.
2. Provided further that any decision for extension of a probation period shall be taken ordinarily within eight weeks after the expiry of the previous probationary period and communicated in writing to the concemed officer together with the reasons for doing so within the said period.
3. On completion ofthe period ofprobation or any extension thereof, officers shall, ifconsidered fit for permanent appointrnent, be retained in their appointments on regular basis and be confirmed in the due course against the available substantive vacancies, as the case may be.
4. If, during the period of probation or any extension thereof, as the case may be Institute is of the opinion that an officer is not fit for permanent appointrnent, Institute may discharge or revert the officer to the post held by him prior to his appoinblent in the service, as the case may be.
5. During the period of probation, or any extension thereof, candidates may be required by the Institute to undergo such cowses of training and instructions and to pass examinations, and tests (including examination in Hindi) as Institute may deem fit, as a condition to satisfactory completion of the probation.
6. As regards other matters relating to probation, the members of the Institute Service will be govemed by the instructions issued by the Institute rules / Govemment of India in this regard from time to time.
Find more info on Next Page...