Career for M.Pharm, Pharm.D (30 posts) under IPC - Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India primarily with the objectives of regularly updating the Indian Pharmacopoeia by publishing new edition and its addenda, National Formulary of India and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of reference substances & functions as National Coordination Centre (NCC) for Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI).
The Commission invites applications from the best knowledgeable professionals for appointment on Contract basis for the following positions:-
Post : Patient Safety- Pharmacovigilance Associate
No. of Position(s) : 30
Monthly remuneration : Rs. 25,000/-
Location of Position : IPC, Ghaziabad & AMCs all over India
Essential: Minimum Qualification should be Pharm. D / M. Pharm./ BDS /MBBS from a recognized university. OR Candidate with Post Graduate degree in the relevant field having one year experience in Pharmacovigilance/ Pharmacovigilance Programme of India.
Proficiency in Computer Applications.
* Collection of ADR reports
* Follow up with the reporter/patient for Completeness as per SOPs
* Data Entry in to VigiFlow
* Reporting to NCC-PvPI through VigiFlow with the source data (Original) attached each ADR case.
* Training / Sensitization / Feedback to physicians through news letter circulated by the NCC- PvPI
* Other activities as assigned by competent authority time to time
Find More Info Go to Next Page...