Vacancy for Assistant Professor in BHU
1.The engagements are on purely job contract basis for specific work for the current academic session 2016-17, which may be extended, if required.
2. Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other criteria shall be considered as on date of walk-in-interview.
3. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
4. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason or may increase or decrease the number of posts.
5. Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Master’s level in case of SC/ST/differently-abled candidates for the post of Assistant Professor as per UGC Regulations 2010.
6. The candidates should bring their original certificates/mark-sheets for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
The Office of the Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Assessment Cell, Holkar House, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi-221005 at 8.00 a.m. on 10th April, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database