Hospira is the world's leading provider of injectable drugs and infusion technologies. Through our broad, integrated portfolio, we are uniquely positioned to Advance Wellness™ by improving patient and caregiver safety while reducing healthcare costs.
Through our offering of high-quality, lower-cost generic medications, we continue to help reduce the overall costs of healthcare — to improve both the affordability of care for patients and the financial strength of the global healthcare system.
Post: Manager -Medical Writing
- Responsible for writing drug safety related documents.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
-Research, write and edit Drug Risk Management Plans (RMPs).
-Research, write and edit Drug Safety aggregate reports, such as PSURs, PBRERs, CASRs.
-Write Individual Case Safety Reports, Subject narratives (of significant adverse events)
-Ensure full quality assurance and quality control procedures are followed for all documents written
-Conduct peer reviews and quality checks for other writers
-Plan, coordinate and track the progress of the medical writing activities with other stake holders like medical monitors, clinical project managers, etc
-Train and mentor junior writers
-Prepare Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and templates
- Experience of 1-2 years in writing Drug Risk Management Plans for generic drugs.
- Experienced in writing Drug Safety aggregate reports, such as PSURs, PBRERs, CASRs.
Find more info on Next Page...
Subscribe to Pharmatutor Job Alerts by Email
- Skilled in writing Individual Case Safety Reports, Subject narratives (of significant adverse events).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within the pharmaceutical industry (Biotech, pharmaceutical or clinical research organization).
- Knowledge of global Drug Safety regulatory requirements with a strong focus on US, EU, ICH requirements.
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Good oral and written skills.
- Demonstrated team player with a positive attitude.
Experience: 1-2 Years
Auto req ID: 17691BR
Location: Tamil Nadu
Functional Area: R&D
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
End Date: 5th May, 2016
See All D.Pharm Alerts B.Pharm Alerts B.Sc Alerts Bangalore Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PharmaTutor Magazine- Latest Issues