Opportunity to work as Executive - Quality Control in Pfizer
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Executive - Quality Control
1. The Incumbent as a member of the Quality Control Team is responsible for sampling, analysis, Testing, line clearance, release, related documentation and other related Quality Control functions in respect of RM/PM/Finished goods/ in process /Validation and stability samples.
2. To sample the Incoming RM/Packaging material
3. To conduct analysis and testing of RM/PM/FG/actives and intermediates with the help of analytical instruments and techniques.
4. To calibrate/verify analytical instruments/balances
5. To Trouble shot analytical instruments
6. To review and update raw material and packaging material specifications
7. To prepare testing specifications
8. To prepare, review and update working standards
9. To maintain calibration records of instruments
10. To prepare trend analysis of finished products
11. To conduct bracketing and matrixing of products for testing
12. To perform Chemical assays and standardizations of reagents
13. To conduct stability studies of reagents.
14. To Prepare analytical reports and certificates of analysis
15. To maintain and upkeep reference standards / working standards and protocols.
16. To verify artwork for packaging materials.
17 .To validate instruments, equipments, processes, analytical methods.
18. To develop analytical methods on instruments.
19. To prepare and update method validations protocols.
20. To investigate laboratory errors/LIRs
21. To prepare stability protocols
22. To prepare and evaluate stability data
23 To validates stability indicating methods
24. To reviews MFR/MBR
25 As assigned from time to time
B. Sc, M. Sc in Chemistry with experience from 2 to 4 years in a pharmaceutical company.
Work Experience [Please indicate relevant total work experience in any specific role]
1. Should have work experience of 2-4 years of working in a pharmaceutical company.
Skills & Competencies[Please indicate any special skills & attributes required to succeed in this role]
1. Good communication skills – written and verbal.
2. Good leadership qualities. Should be a team player and closely work with a team.
3. Strong business acumen and functional knowledge
5. A team player.
Experience: 2-4 Years
Education: B.Sc, M.Sc in chemistry
Job ID: 1012427
Functional Area: QC
Last Date: 17th May, 2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.