About Pharmanecia 3.E
Pharmanecia 3.E International eTech Fest that welcomes personnel from a plethora of industries such as Pharmaceutical, Research, Academia, Regulatory, Research and many others focused on the betterment of the healthcare system. The conference focuses on developing various formulations such as innovations, current trends, discoveries that will ultimately help in the development of the healthcare system. Apart from grasping the knowledge, there are competitions such as blog writing, poster presentation, quiz, extempore etc. The minimum charges, your convenience to time will help you to attend the event more fully. Other avenues that will be explored in the conference would be advancements and contributions of the industry across the globe, technologies can be developed, the role of coronavirus pandemic and its effect on the industry, role of computational tools, and many among more. In total, the conference will provide a full overview to the professionals in understanding the development of the industry.
Organised By Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, Pune
from September 25, 2022 to September 30, 2022
ABOUT OPERANT PHARMACY FEDERATION (OPF)
Being one of the best scientific community, Operant Pharmacy Federation (OPF), aims to spread more about the pharmacy profession by organizing different exhibitions, conferences, workshops, seminars, and camps. We feel proud that OPF is one of the internationally recognized easels for Biomedical and Pharmaceutical study. With high-quality reviews, original research work, short communications, Ethics Forum, case report, Education Forum, and others, we aim to contribute our best efforts in the field of Pharmacy & Biomedical. At Operant Pharmacy Federation (OPF), we are working hard to create a positive impact in the field of global healthcare. We are focusing on research works, wellness, community pharmacy, along with the arrangement of national and international conventions, promotions of causes related to the pharmaceutical industry and ethical business practices, that are essential to ensure the success of our pharmacy profession. We are extremely glad to help the researchers in their dissertation works as we believe that all the researchers are contributing equally to the field of Pharmacy and Biomedical. Our editors help them in their works and honor them for their efforts in the same field. The research papers are also made available online which helps the students and other researchers in knowing more about the industry.
DR.D. Y. Patil Institute of Pharma- ceutical Sciences and Research was established with the aim to impart quality education and training to cater the needs of the pharmacy profession and society at large. The journey started in 1994 by introducing the first Pharmacy institute in the Pimpri Chinchwad area of Pune with B. Pharm course. The visionary leadership of Hon. Dr. P. D. Patil and dynamism of Dr. Somnath Patil has steered it to its present iconic status; offering Diploma Programme (D. Pharm.), undergraduate program B. Pharm and Pharm. D. to both national and international students, PG Program (M. Pharm) in Ceutics / Cology and PQA and Doctoral (Ph. D.) program. All the courses are recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) and Approved by AICTE; affiliated to SPPU, Pune and MSBTE.
ABOUT APTI ASSOCIATION OF PHARMACEUTICAL TEACHERS OF INDIA
An association founded by the pioneers of Pharmacy education in India in 1966 by leading personalities like Prof. M. L. Schroff, Prof. G. P Srivastava and others, has come a long way in creating better intercommunication and promotion of excellence in pharmacy education. Through its tailor-made mission and objectives, the association has provided a single platform in bringing together teachers of pharmacy education from all over the country. This has helped in the achievement of excellent standards and to develop new technological methods in pharmacy education through the exchange of views amongst the teaching members. The emergent world today, with unbelievable sophistication under its belt, demands for technically sound and highly knowledgeable pharmacists. The contribution of a teacher is thereby quite demanding. A Teacher apart from being an educator also contributes to science as a researcher, helps in business development as a consultant to pharmaceutical industry and also creates social awareness as a community pharmacist APTI celebrating its 53 years, today has more than 10000 life members apart from a sizeable number of associate life members and student members from all over the country. The association with its activities is providing a robust platform for the bouncing avant-garde ideas of the members in the academic fields through newer teaching methodologies, fabrication of tools, computer aided drug designs and other applications through interaction with industry, hospitals, regulatory bodies and community pharmacy. Although many of the goals have been achieved, many more are yet to be conquered. More heights need to be scaled. The efforts of the association in encouraging and supporting its members achieving such milestones, have always been well appreciated. It is an organization whose heart beats for the pharmacy education and profession. During the last five decades the aims and ambitions of its members have grown beyond imparting quality pharmacy education. Today the members not only continue to teach but also counsel, motivate, guide, award, felicitate research, advice and provide invaluable consultation to incubate start-ups. As such the APTI has today evolved as a multi-faceted institution, a critical component of the Indian pharma industry, by the many dimensions of its activities Five decades ago, APTI served its primary purpose - an association of teachers who would want to 'teach'.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
• MENTOR INDUSTRY LINKED INSTITUTE - Best Industry Linked Pharmaceutical Institute by AICTE - CII Survey 2019, 2020 and 2021.
• TOP 50 PHARMACY COLLEGES IN INDIA - Consecutively For 06 Years by NIRF
• RE-ACCREDITED (B. PHARM.) - National Board of Accreditation New Delhi, for 07 years.
• ACCREDITED BY NAAC - Bengaluru with ‘A’ Grade ( CGPA 3.29 ).
• CHATRA VISHWAKARMA AWARD - NATIONAL LEVEL: AICTE, New Delhi.
• UTKRISHT SANSTHAN VISHWAKARMA AWARD - ( National Level ) AICTE, New Delhi.
• BEST COLLEGE AWARD 2018 - Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
• AMONG TOP 10 PROMISING PHARMACY COLLEGES IN INDIA - Higher Education Review, Higher Education Digest and Academic Insights Magazine.
• PERMANENT AFFILIATION (B. PHARM.) - Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
• RECOGNIZED UNDER SECTION 2 (f) and 12 (B) - UGC, New Delhi.
• BEST INSTITUTIONAL AWARD - By HR Club Mumbai in Terms of Best Developing Employability Skill in Graduate and Post Graduate Students
• CENTER OF EXCELLENCE FOR PHYTOPHARMACEUTICAL RESEARCH - Establishment Grant from DST-FIST (Department of Science and Technology
The topic of the extempore will informed on spot and participant will be given 1 minute time to think.
• Participants will speak about the subject for minimum 3 minutes and maximum 6 minutes.
• The participants will be on random basis.
• The session will be conducted on zoom or Microsoft Team or google meet or GoToWebinar.
• The participants should access their webcam at the time of activity.
• Write up, Notebooks, phone, laptop all the materials are prohibited during session.
• The speech should be in your original words. ( no need to copy)
• The evaluation of the speech will be based on confidence, depth
• of subject, knowledge, facts, presence of mind, creativity, and delivery.
• Good connectivity should be assured by the participant, in case of connectivity lose, the participant would be at fault.
• The language of the speech should be in English.
All the poster presentations are categorised as Original research and Review.
The structured abstract should not exceed 250 words excluding the Title and References. The font should be times new roman and the size should be 12. The abstract headings should be as follows -
• For original and secondary research : Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
• The Last date for submission of abstract is 20 September 2022 by 11.59 PM IST.
• All Abstract submitted online only from Pharmanecia website.
• Authors of Plagiarised Abstracts Shall be Debarred and won’t get a chance to submit their E-Posters.
E-poster is an electronic version of the traditional boards and is displayed on the e-poster. E-Poster may include text, figures, tables, and images but NO video/animations.
• E-Posters should consist of a single Microsoft PowerPoint slides, including information on the following topics- Introduction, Material and Methods, Discussion, Conclusion.
• Font should be no smaller than 18 points.
• Layout: Landscape (vertical orientation)
• File Size: Maximum file size is 5MB
• File Format: Save your file as a PDF (.pdf) for quick and easy upload)
• The poster should include the abstract number appointed by the Pharmanecia team communicated to you via mail.
• All Updates regarding event will be communicated via mail at your registered mail.
• One candidate can submit one abstract only for event.
• Evaluation Criteria: Creativity, Content, Presentation skills, Question answer session
Online Registration starts from 15 July 2022. Registration is compulsory to participate in various competitions in Pharmaencia 3.E. ONLINE - Candidates have to register online by filling the form at www.pharmanecia.org CANCELLATION AND REFUND - Amount Paid for registration is non refundable and non transferable.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS -
Pharmanecia 3.E is a completely online competitions and the award ceremony will he host in offline mode as International Conference. Organizers are not liable for any connectivity loss during event. Delegate should make sure that they have secure internet connectivity and proper audio visual system during presentation. If the candidate is found to have improper audio and video connectivity, it would be deemed as an improper presentation and the participant will be at fault.
REGISTRATION FEE - Rs: 100/- Per Competition, Candidate can participate in all competitions. Registration Option - Online Registration starts from 15 July 2022. Registration is compulsory to participate in various competitions in Pharmaencia 3.E. ONLINE - Candidates have to register online by filling the form at www.pharmanecia.org
CANCELLATION AND REFUND - Amount Paid for registration is non refundable and non transferable.
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR