7th All India Online Essay Contest
Pharmacy graduates &Post graduate students
(B.Pharm & M.Pharm)
IIHMR University, Jaipur is a post-graduate research University established under the IIHMR University Act, 2014 (Act No 3 OF 2014) by the state government and recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC). The University offers 02 year full time MBA Pharmaceutical Management, which has attained the status of a premier MBA PM program in the country.
About the All India Online Essay Contest
India will celebrate its 75th year of Independence in 2021 – Azadi ka Amrut Mahotsav – and to mark the occasion, IIHMR University’s School of Pharmaceutical Management will be organizing MANTHAN 2021 - ‘7th All India Online Essay Contest’ for B.Pharm. and M.Pharm. graduates and postgraduates.
The essay contest is being organized with an objective to harness the energy, imagination and creativity of budding pharmacy professionals in developing in-depth understanding of the pharmaceutical field and exploring new career avenues in the field of pharmaceutical management.
1st PRIZE: Rs 15,000/-
2nd PRIZE: Rs 10,000/-
3rd PRIZE: Rs 5,000/-
Certificates of participation will be awarded to all participants. No fee will be payable by the participants at any stage of the contest.
TOPICS (Write on ANY ONE topic):-
1. Covid-19 Vaccine roll out in India- Present scenario and the way forward
2. Significance of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana in providing quality generic medicines
3. How can India achieve self sufficiency in domestic production of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients ( API) and Drug Intermediates
4. Cobatting the menace of Antibiotic Resistance in India
• Final year students of B.Pharm
• B.Pharm passout students (Year of passing should be after 2017)
• M.Pharm pass out students (Year of passing should be after 2017)
• Working professional in pharmaceutical marketing (Professionals having experience of 2-3 years are only eligible)
1. The essay should be written in English.
2. Only individual entries will be accepted. Co-authorship is not permitted.
3. The essay should not be more than 1000 words. Entries of more than 1000 words will be rejected.
4. The essay should be written in MS word file (doc.docx).
5. Font size-Times New Roman, Font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
6. Individual entries to be submitted only in soft copy via email at email@example.com.
7. The soft copy of the certificate of participation will be sent only to those candidates who submit the complete essay.
8. The decision regarding acceptance, rejection and award of prizes will be at the discretion of IIHMR University, Jaipur, and shall remain abiding to all the participants.
9. Verbatim essays from internet sources or from journals on the mentioned topic will not be accepted. Only original work will be accepted.
Submission of the Completed Essay:
(Submit the complete essay along with the registration form at firstname.lastname@example.org)
(Last date of essay submission- May 31, 2021)
FIND MORE CONFERENCES AT PHARMATUTOR