Emblica Officinalis A Review
Emblica Officinalis has been proved use full against the various severe disease including cancer, diabetes, hepatic disorder, heart related complications, cyto-protective, antioxidants, also immunomodularory and protective against the many emerging infectious diseases. It realize that many diseases occur due to the imbalance between the pro oxidants and antioxidants homeostasis phenomena In the body and amla balance these because of its antioxidant activity Emblica officinalis also reduce the side effct of chemotherapy and radiotherapy with all these potential amla may prove a miracle drug in the field of pharmaceutical sciences . so serious attemps should be taken for proper identification of chemical constituents present in the amla. So that its therapeutic properties should come in focus which are still unknown.
1) Rithu mathur,Arti Sharma,Dixit V.P,Mira Verma. Journal of Ethanopharmacology 50(1996)61-68 Aug-1995
2) Jeena K. Jose, Girija Kuttan, Ramadasan Kuttan * Antitumour activity of Emblica officinalis Journal of Ethnopharmacology 75 (2001) 65–69 Oct-2000
3) Sai Ram.M*,. Neetu D, Yogesh.B, Anju.B, .Dipti.P, . Pauline.T, .Sharma.S.K, Sarada.S.K.S, . Ilavazhagan.G, Devendra Kumar, Selvamurthy.W.(2001). Cyto-protective and immunomodulating properties of Amla (Emblica officinalis) on lymphocytes: an in-vitro study. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 81. 5 -10.
4) Salil . Bhattacharya K, Bhattacharya,A., . Sairam,.K .. Ghosal,S.(2002) Effect of bioactive tannoid principles of Emblica officinalis on ischemia-reperfusion-induced oxidative stress in rat heart. Phytomedicine, Vol. 9: 171–174,.
5) Alam M.I,Games A Snake venom neutralization by Indian medicinal plants (Vitex negundo and Emblica officinalis) root extracts Journal of Ethnopharmacology 86 (2003) 75–80 Feb-2003
6) Nosál’ová.G, J. Mokr ´y, and . Tareq Hassan K.M. Antitussive activity of the fruit extract of Emblica officinalis Gaertn. (Euphorbiaceae) Phytomedicine 10: 583–589, 2003
7) James Perianayagama B., . SharmaaS.K,∗, Aney Josephb,. Christinab A.J.M.(2004). Evaluation of anti-pyretic and analgesic activity of Emblica officinalis. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 95 ,. 83–85
8) Chandra R.H, Veresham C, Asres k effect of emblica officinalis in type2 diebetic patient Indian J. of Pharm science Dec 2004.
9) Scartezzini P, . Antognoni F, . Raggi M.A, Sabbioni C,.(2005) . Vitamin C content and antioxidant activity of the fruit and of the Ayurvedic preparation of Emblica officinalis. Journal of Ethnopharmacology 104, 113–118.
10) Suresh Kumara.G, Harish Nayakaa,, Shylaja . Dharmesha.M,(2005) Salimatha.P.V, Free and bound phenolic antioxidants in amla (Emblica officinalis) and turmeric (Curcuma longa). Journal of Food Composition and Analysis 19,446–452.
11) Pornpen Pramyothin , Patcharavadee Samosorn ,Somlak Poungshompoob, Chaiyo Chaichantipyuth The protective effects of Phyllanthus emblica Linn. Extract on ethanol induced rat hepatic injury Journal of Ethnopharmacology 107 361–364 (2006)
12) Antony B,Marina B,sheeba V., Mukkadam .J, effect of standardized amla extract on Atherosclerosis and Dislipidemia. Aug-2006
13) Shubhi Mehrotra1, Rohitash Jamwal1, Radhey Shyam2, Dharmendra Kumar Meena2, Kshipra Mishra2, Rajashree Patra1, Ronita De3, Asish Mukhopadhyay3, Ashwani Kumar Srivastava1 and Shoma Paul Nandi1* Anti-Helicobacter pylori and antioxidant properties ofEmblica officinalis pulp extract: A potential source for therapeutic use against gastric ulcer Journal of Medicinal Plants Research Vol. 5(12), pp. 2577-2583 March-2011
14) Anwar Jamal, Aisha sidiqui,Tajuddin, Jafri M.A A Review on gastric ulcer remedies used in unani system of medicine Apr-2006.
15) Khan K.H Roles of Emblica officinalis in Medicine Botany Research International 2 (4): 218-228 2009.
16) Renu Solanki* Some medicinal plants with anti-bacterial activity, International journal of comprehensive pharmacy. Oct-2010.
17) Madhuri S., Pandey Govind, Verma Karuna S. Antioxidants, Immunomodulatory, Anticancer activity of Emblica Officinalis International research journal of pharmacy Aug-2011.
18) Goyal R.K, Patel S.S A comprehensive review on , phytochemistry, pharmacology and ethnomedicinal uses of Emblica Officinalis.
NOW YOU CAN ALSO PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE ONLINE.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE/PROJECT AT email@example.com
FIND OUT MORE ARTICLES AT OUR DATABASE