You are herePharmacology
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• B. Pharm.*
Duration: 4 yrs.
*Proposed programme to commence shortly.
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA, 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9958132224, 9910350593, 18001037888, 8130305468, 022-33598485, +91-9560184499
Register for online programs by 15th August.
Smt. N. M. Padalia Pharmacy College requires Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor | 23 Opening
The Smt. N. M. Padalia Pharmacy College offers the four year Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm). The institute admits 60 students for B.Pharmacy course (PCI approved). The bachelors follows well defined curriculum in theoretical and practical aspects of pharmaceutical sciences according to the norms and standards of the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy council of India (PCI).
Post: Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute, established in 1958, is the apex R&D institute for mechanical engineering and allied disciplines under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an Autonomous Body under the Government of India. The Institute has started a two year Post Graduate Research Programme in Engineering under the auspices of AcSIR. The Institute is also offering two year Post-Graduate degree in Mechatronics in collaboration with Bengal Engineering and Science University, Sibpur and other CSIR Institutes. The present priority areas of research of the institute are: Robotics & Mechatronics, Microsystem Technology, Rapid Prototyping & Modeling, Clean Energy, Farm Machineries, Residual Life Enhancement, Advanced Mechanical Design, Manufacturing, Simulation & Modeling and Chemistry & Biomimetics.
A Walk-in-interview will be conducted in the Committee Room of CSIR-CMERI, Durgapur at the above address during 13th August, 2014 to select candidates for engagement as Senior Project Fellow under various projects. The vacancy position may vary either way even across the disciplines and projects.
Eligible candidates are invited to attend a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 12th August, 2014 at 11 A.M. at Conference Room (4th floor) School of Tropical Medicine, 108 Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata-73, for the following post on the three year ad-hoc research project entitled Transcriptomc analysis for identification of novel biomarkcr for disease progression in Dengue patients' funded by Department of Biotechnology (DBT), New Delhi and this study will be conducted jointly by School of Tropical Medicine, in collaboration with Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (TMSTI).
Post: Junior Research Fellow
A National Seminar on Pharma Regulatory Affairs: Current Trends & Career Opportunities on Saturday, 23rd August 2014 at Lloyd School of Pharmacy
Lloyd school of pharmacy is one of the leading institute of pharmacy in Northern India. The institute was started in 2004 with an objective of becoming a center for excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical science and with the vision to develop the professionally competent manpower with sound subject knowledge, practical skills and strong ethical values for the profession. The institute is affiliated to UPTU Lucknow and approved by AICTE and PCI New Delhi.
Walk in interview for Assistant Professor in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University | 12 Opening
Applications are invited for the which are being recruited on Temporary & Contract basis from University Fund. The post of Assistant Professor in this University. The details of date, time, venue of the interview, Prescribed Application Form, Educational Qualifications, Specializations, Tenure of post, Salary and other details are available on University website srtmun.ac.in
Post: Assistant Professor (ASP XII)
Opportunity to work as Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Pharmaceutical Chemist in King George's Medical University | 8 Posts
The first hospital associated with King George's Medical University was built in 1914, and was called King George Hospital. The funds allocated to the college could hardly be expected to cover the cost of a hospital on a comparable scale. Thus this task was undertaken by the Government of India. The building was again designed by Sir Swinton Jacob after making a spot study of great medical centres in Europe and adapting it the needs of this country.
Post: Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer, Pharmaceutical Chemist
Government Medical College & Hospital invites Biochemist, Pharmaceutical Chemist, Medical Record Officer
Applications are invited, in the prescribed format, from the candidates, who are fulfilling the prescribed qualifications, experience etc. required for filling up of 02 posts of Biochemist (UR), 01 post of Pharmaceutical Chemist (UR) & 01 post of Medical Record Officer (UR), on direct contract basis for the department of Biochemistry, Pharmacology & Medical Record Department respectively, on a consolidated (fixed) emoluments of Rs. 35,100/- p.m.
Post: Biochemist (UR), Pharmaceutical Chemist (UR), Medical Record Officer (UR)
Walk in interviews for project position at Jawaharlal Nehru Tropical Botanic Garden and Research Insitute | 20 Posts
JNTBGRI is dedicated to the conservation and sustainable utilization of the Tropical plant genetic resources particularly of Western Ghats of India. Currently the Institute conserves largest number of tropical plant species among the botanic gardens in Asia. Recognising the importance of conserving plant genetic diversity and promoting R & D in plant science the Government of Kerala has established the institute in 1979 and the Government of India has been given the status of the Institute as Centre of Excellence since 1994.
Post: Junior Research Fellow, Field Assistant, Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Project Assistant, Computer Assistant
Opening for Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant in Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
Applications are invited for the following posts under the ICMR-DHR funded project entitled “Population pharmacokinetics of Anthracylines based regimens in breast cancer patients” for a period of six months (extendable for another six months).
Post: Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant