You are herePharmacology
WHO is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
Established in 2006, Crest is an IT and ITES company that offers services in premedia, data conversion, software development, research & analysis and marketing & BPO. We are a Springer group company with invaluable insight into European and American markets and the advantage of being based in India. We have perfected our offshore delivery system, working with some of the world’s largest STM publishers.
Post: Scientific & Medical Writer – 1 to 5yrs of exp
Sunder Deep Pharmacy College was established in the year 2007 and within a few years it has created a niche for itself in the Delhi-NCR region. The college is part of the Sunder Deep Group of Institutions, a well-known and rapidly growing educational group in Ghaziabad. The lush green 40 acre campus is situated on NH-24, on the Delhi-Hapur Road. The college boasts of dedicated, well qualified and experienced faculty, well equipped laboratories and CPCSEA approved animal house facilities and a well stocked library with about 5000 books and 20 National and International journals. The College is committed to impart quality pharmacy education along with holistic development of personalities of the students to help them carry through with dignity in global scenario.
Applications are invited for admission in M.Pharm. courses in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Chemistry for the session 2014-15. Scholarships are available for meritorious candidates.
Admission open for M.PHARM (Master of Pharmacy)
Approved by AICTE, affiliated to U.P. Technical University, Lucknow
With Specialization in
• PHARM. CHEMISTRY
· Highly Qualified and Experienced Faculty
· Well Equipped Modern Laboratories with Sophisticated Instruments
· CPCSEA Approved Modern Animal House
· Well Stocked Library
· Scholarships for Meritorious Students
Interested candidates may contact +917840090805, +917840090818 for admission related queries or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The National Institute of Biologicals, an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, is a premier Scientific Organization and a Centre of Excellence to ensure quality of vaccines and biologicals in the country.
Applications are invited for the following posts on direct recruitment basis:
Post: Jr. Scientist
IPC recruiting M.Pharm/M.Sc (19 posts) as Senior Scientific Officer and Scientific Assistant - government job
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Body, set up under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare primarily with the objective of periodically updating of the Indian Pharmacopoeia, the book of standards for the drugs; the National Formulary of India, the book of reference on the drugs; and other related tasks such as preparing, certification and distribution of Reference Substances; assist the National Pharmacovigilance Programme; testing of the new drugs and review of Technical dossier of Drugs for purpose of monograph development for the Indian Pharmacopoeia. It promotes rational use of medicines through generic prescriptions. The IPC is on path of evolving as a modern scientific institution.
Post: Senior Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant
MPOnline Limited took the opportunity of conceptualizing the e-Governance initiative of Government of Madhya Pradesh, by designing a unique portal to serve various Government Departments and to make their services reach at the doorstep of the common man. MPOnline Ltd, is a Joint venture company between the Government of Madhya Pradesh (GoMP) and TATA Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) which frequently develops and operates the official portal for the Government of Madhya Pradesh. Set up in the year July 2006, till date have reached almost all the corners of Madhya Pradesh providing vide range of services.
Quintiles is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical services company offering clinical, commercial, consulting and capital solutions worldwide. Our network of 23,000 engaged professionals in 60 countries around the globe works with an unwavering commitment to patients, safety and ethics — ensuring a higher level of healthcare for people. For our biopharmaceutical customers, we help them navigate risk and seize opportunities in an environment where change is constant.
Post: Sr. Clinical Data Coordinator-1414797
Application are invited for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor in Gangamai College of Pharmacy | 13 Opening
Applications are invited for the following posts. The eligible candidate should submit their application within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement to the above institute address.
Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• B. Pharm.*
Duration: 4 yrs.
*Proposed programme to commence shortly.
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Novel Drug Delivery Systems
Duration:1 yr (Full Time)
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
· Industry experienced faculty with avant – garde research
· Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
· Industry centric curriculum
· Research opportunities at all levels
· Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
· Strong Industry – Academia Linkages
· International Library with free access to indexed journals
* Mr. Nishant Berlia, Director, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. Y. K. Gupta, HOD, Pharmacology, AIIMS
* Mr. Deepak Chattaraj, Ex Chairman, Ranbaxy INC, USA
* Dr. Prafull D. Seth, Vice President, International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP)
* Dr. Arun Purohit, Former -Vice President and Adviser, Ranbaxy
* Dr. Naresh Kumar, Sr Adviser and CEO, Arch Pharmcy
* Dr. Manju Purohit, Medical Consultant, Walter Bushnell
* Prof. (Dr.) M. P. Mahajan, Director, Apeejay Stya Research Foundation
* Prof. Asha Chandola Saklani, Dean, School of Biosciences, Apeejay Stya University
* Prof. (Dr.) Arvind Bansal, Pharmaceutics, NIPER
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
CERTIFICATE COURSES : 3 months, fees 15,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
* Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
* Pharmacovigilence: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk management for effective drug safety programme.
* Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
* Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
Duration: 3 months
PG DIPLOMA, 1 year, 40,000 INR
* Drug Regulatory Affairs
* Novel Drug Delivery Systems (NDDS)
* Intellectual Property Rights
* Pharma Sales Management
Duration: 1 year
* Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
* Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R & D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-9958132224, 9910350593, 18001037888, 8130305468, 022-33598485, +91-9560184499
Register for online programs by 15th August.
Smt. N. M. Padalia Pharmacy College requires Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor | 23 Opening
The Smt. N. M. Padalia Pharmacy College offers the four year Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm). The institute admits 60 students for B.Pharmacy course (PCI approved). The bachelors follows well defined curriculum in theoretical and practical aspects of pharmaceutical sciences according to the norms and standards of the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy council of India (PCI).
Post: Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor