You are herePharmacology
Applications are invited for B.Pharm/M.Pharm, D.Pharm as Manager (Quality Assurance), Store keeper in WBMSCL
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following vacancies in the West Bengal Medical Services Corporation Limited (WBMSCL) on contractual basis:
Post: Manager (Quality Assurance), Store keeper
AIIMS, Rishikesh is one of the SIX AIIMS like apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
A Research Assistant is required for the intramural project entitled “Knowledge Attitude and Disposal practices among drug stores in North India” at Department of Pharmacology, AIIMS, Rishikesh.
Post: Research Assistant
Following posts are to be filled up on purely temporary basis at the Medicinal Plant Division, ICMR Headquarters, New Delhi in the project “Review Monographs on Indian Medicinal Plants Phase- IV”and “Quality Standards of Indian Medicinal plants”.
Post: Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 09-06-2015 between 09:00 hrs. and 12:00 hrs. for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project.
Post: Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow
Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, a self financed Institute offering high standard quality education to students from all corners of the country is situated in Greater Noida (a hub of global MNCs). It was established by eminent visionaries, responsible for setting up City Educational & Social Welfare Society of Meerut, with a vision to provide value driven education of global dimensions.
Post: Faculty positions
IGMPI Hyderabad announces admissions for accredited Diploma programmes for Pharma & Food students and professionals
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India (IGMPI)
(Approved and Certified by Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India)
New Delhi l Hyderabad
Post Graduate and Executive Diploma in Pharma:
• Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
a. Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Quality Assurance and Quality Control
c. Regulatory Affairs
d. Good Laboratory Practices
e. Medical Device Management
• Faculty of Clinical Research
a. Clinical Research
c. Medical Writing
d. Drug Discovery and Development
• Faculty of Healthcare Administration
a. Public Health and Hospital Management
b. Healthcare Informatics
• Academy of Medical Coders India
a. Medical Coding
• Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights
a. Intellectual Property Rights
• Faculty of Product Management
a Pharma Product Management
b. Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management
• Faculty of Nanotechnology
a. Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
• Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
a. Food Good Manufacturing Practices
b. Food Regulatory Affairs
c. Food Safety
d. Food Quality Assurance and Quality Control
e. Food Processing and Preservatives
f. Food Good Laboratory Practices
g. Food Product Management
h. Food Sales and Marketing Management
i. HACCP Certification
j. Organic Farming
k. GAP Certification
l. Food Safety in Hospitality Industries
m. Food Supply Chain Management
n. Food Packaging
Part Time programmes (Weekend classes)
Distance cum e-learning mode (Comprehensive study material along with lectures on LMS)
Institute of Good Manufacturing Practices India, registered as a non-profit society (under Societies Registration Act, 1860) with Government of India and a member (as a higher/professional education Institute) of Quality Council of India (QCI), Government of India -presents unique, friendly and interactive platform to get rid of all your GMP related glitches. GMP- is an essential and most dynamic element of industries like pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, cosmetic, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, medical device and food manufacturing. Keeping self-updated with current GMPs thus becomes inevitable to stay abreast with the changing industry needs and practices. With its mission of "Knowledge Dissemination and Human Resources Development in pharma, food and healthcare Industries", IGMPI is moving hand in hand with technology advances and has gained recognition as global training provider for pharma, healthcare, food & nutrition and agriculture professionals and students in the mentioned areas. The Institute has various faculties like Faculty of Food Safety and Quality, Faculty of GMP, Faculty of Clinical Research, Faculty of Healthcare Administration, Faculty of Intellectual Property Rights, Faculty of Nanotechnology, Faculty of Product Management and Academy of Medical Coders India. The courses have been structured and designed under the guidance of field experts and thus promise to impart theoretical and practical knowledge about the defined subjects. Based on high standard of quality, the training programmes have been duly approved and certified by Quality Council of India, Government of India. (www.igmpiindia.org | www.amciindia.org | www.ffsqindia.org | www.fcrindia.org | www.fhaindia.org )
For PDF copy of the Prospectus & Application form, write to email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number.
• Get trained and certified by Quality Council of India and IGMPI jointly.
• Pharma, Biotech, Food Processing, Food & nutrition, Agriculture, Hospitality, Tourism and Catering, Medical Devices, Cosmetics, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Life Sciences, Chemistry, health supplements and alternate healthcare professionals, executives & students may complete these programmes from their own cities and whilst still being in service, business or education.
• Placement assistance by a robust and proactive placement cell to kindle the flame of talent in field of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
• Post Graduate Diploma is 12 months 'duration programme while Executive Diploma is advanced and fast-track programme of 6 months' duration.
• Practicals along with theoretical knowledge help students in gaining real world exposure.
• Govt. of India Approved & ISO 9001:2000 certified laboratory facility.
• A team of experts having rich industrial experience up to 35-40 years who are highly qualified, professionally competent and dedicated have been engaged as the faculty.
• E-lectures through Learning Management System (LMS) help the students in their learning process.
• Comprehensive, dynamic and advanced study material in an international perspective along with case study based approach.
• A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section for PG Diploma Courses.
• In the last batch, the Institute has witnessed participation of more than 500 students and professionals now working with Fortune 500 and global healthcare & Pharmaceutical giants like Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS, Pepsi, Elite, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Ranbaxy, Biocon etc.
For counseling by our experts or prospectus, you may call/write on +91 8130924488, +91-11-26652850, 65353339 & firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number
You may subscribe our free online GMP guidelines & News updates (published weekly), Case Studies and Articles by submitting your email ID on our website
For any query, counselling or prospectus, you may call/write on
+91 11 65353339 & +91 11-26652850
(Approved & Certified by Quality Council of India, Govt of India)
Ram Ratan Farm, 128, Opposite Golden Tulip Hotel, Main Chattarpur Temple Road, Asola, Chattarpur,
New Delhi-110074, India.
Phone: +91 11-26652850
Mid-Town, Regus, Level 1, Mid Town Plaza, Road No 1, Banjara Hills, Opposite Vengal Rao Park Main Entrance,
Hyderabad, Telangana-500034, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Phone No.- +91 40 4433 4000
M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences requires Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
The University aims to focus its programmes on student-centric higher education so that the graduates are equipped with both theoretical knowledge and practical skills expected by industry and business. The university has five verticals – Academic Studies; Academic Research; Sponsored Research; Training, Skill Development and Lifelong Learning and a Techno Centre for Consultancy, Product Design and Development and Entrepreneurship Development. Students of the University can expect to experience an integrated approach to academics, research, training, real life problem solving and entrepreneurship.
Post: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
National Research Institute of Basic Ayurvedic Sciences (Nehru Garden), Kothrud, Pune - 411038. is a Premier Research Institute working under the Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. Of India, New Delhi, would like to fill up a post of Senior Research Fellow (Pharmacology/Biotechnology) on contractual/temporary basis for the ongoing IMR Project “RAPD based DNA Fingerprinting to understand genetic variations and Phytochemical analysis of selected medicinal plants” sponsored by C.C.R.A.S., New Delhi.
Post: Senior Research Fellow (Pharmacology/Biotechnology)
Post: Pharmacology- Tutor
The interview will be held for appointment to the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) at National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) at the above address. The appointments will be on contractual basis and the incumbent shall have no claim for regular appointment under NDTL. The tenure of the appointment will be initially for a period of one year from the date of appointment which can be extended from time to time depending on performance.
Post: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)