Work in Calyx Pharma as Corporate Quality assurance
CALYX is an US FDA inspected Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient manufacturer with excellent custom synthesis capabilities. Corporate head quarter is located in the commercial hub of India – Mumbai with its manufacturing facilities on the outskirts of Mumbai.
Calyx was founded in 1979 and is a fast growing organization that has made its presence felt worldwide. Started as a three man team, Calyx is now a four hundred plus organization, consisting of dedicated professionals and R&D scientists. This team and infrastructure give Calyx the competitive edge over others in gram/ kilogram synthesis and multi-ton manufacturing.
Post: Corporate Quality assurance
1) IQ, OQ, PQ of analytical instruments
2) Calibration of analytical instruments
3) Daily round of ADL dept.
4) Working standards updation and Record maintenance
5) GMP Violations
6) SOP distribution etc
7) Training and Records of ADL-personnel
8) Specifications and SOPs review and preparations
9) Removal of outdated Specifications and SOPs
10) Checking and review of all ADL Reports and documents
11) Ensuring of cleaning of ADL Labs
12) Responsible for Internal and External Audits
13) Knowledge and good experience of QA functions
Please Note down, not for freshers.
Exp: 3-6 years
Education: M.Sc, B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
If interested pls foward your updated resume alongwith CTC on email@example.com or call on 9819589974
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.