You are hereLast Week: Recruitment of the post of Drug Inspector in A.P. Drugs Control Administration Service - 56 posts | Freshers
Last Week: Recruitment of the post of Drug Inspector in A.P. Drugs Control Administration Service - 56 posts | Freshers
Recruitment applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on WEBSITE (apspsc.gov.in) in from 22/02/2012 to 22/03/2012 (Note: 20/03/2012 is the last date for payment of fee) for recruitment to the post of Drug Inspector in A.P. Drugs Control Administration Service.
The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:-
Post: Drug Inspector
Post Code 01
No. of vacancies: 56 posts
Age as on 01/07/2011 Min. Max.: 18-34
Scale of Pay: 16,150-42,590
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules and as indented by the department as on the date of notification.
Must possess a Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from an University established in India by Law.
1. THE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO GO THROUGH THE USER GUIDE AND DECIDE THEMSELVES AS TO THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THIS RECRUITMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING AND ENTER THE PARTICULARS COMPLETELY ONLINE. ALL CANDIDATES HAVE TO PAY RS. 100/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY) TOWARDS APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE AND ALL THOSE WHO ARE NOT EXEMPTED FROM PAYMENT OF FEE HAVE ALSO TO PAY RS. 120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) TOWARDS EXAMINATION FEE,
2. APPLICANT MUST COMPULSORILY FILL-UP ALL RELEVANT COLUMNS OF APPLICATION AND SUBMIT APPLICATION THROUGH WEBSITE ONLY. THE PARTICULARS MADE AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE SHALL BE PROCESSED THROUGH COMPUTER AND THE ELIGIBILITY DECIDED IN TERMS OF NOTIFICATION AND CONFIRMED ACCORDINGLY.
3. THE APPLICATIONS RECEIVED ONLINE IN THE PRESCRIBED PROFORMA AVAILABLE IN THE WEBSITE AND WITHIN THE TIME SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED AND THE COMMISSION WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF DISCREPANCY.
4. APPLICANTS MUST COMPULSORILY UPLOAD HIS/HER OWN SCANNED PHOTO AND SIGNATURE THROUGH J.P.G FORMAT.
5. THE APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT FURNISH ANY PARTICULARS THAT ARE FALSE, TAMPERED, FABRICATED OR SUPPRESS ANY MATERIAL INFORMATION WHILE MAKING AN APPLICATION THROUGH WEBSITE.
6. IMPORTANT:- HAND WRITTEN/TYPED/PHOTOSTAT COPIES/PRINTED APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
7. ALL THE ESSENTIAL CERTIFICATES ISSUED BY THE COMPETENT AUTHORITY SHALL COMPULSORILY BE KEPT WITH THE APPLICANTS TO PRODUCE AS AND WHEN REQUIRED, ON THE DAY OF VERIFICATION DATE ITSELF FOR VERIFICATION.
IF CANDIDATES FAIL TO PRODUCE THE SAME, THE CANDIDATURE IS REJECTED / DISQUALIFIED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER CORRESPONDENCE.
The following blank formats (Proforma) are available in the Commission’s Website
(apspsc.gov.in) The candidates can use, if required.
i). Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
ii). Declaration by the Un-Employed
iii). School Study Certificate
iv). Certificate of Residence
v). Creamy Layer Certificate
IMPORTANT NOTE: Distribution of vacancies among roster points is subject to variation and confirmation from the Unit Officer/ Appointing authority.
Find more info on Next Page ...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS