Working Opportunity for Area Business Manager - Metabolics at Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Post : Area Business Manager - Metabolics
Position Summary: The position is of a team handling role and the incumbent will be responsible for driving business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands with benefits of brands and collaborating with KOLs.
- Drive business growth in assigned territory through the team of DMs/Sr. DMs by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company’s compliance standards
- Build sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory
- Help create and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develop CRM strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns in order to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of oncologists in the prescribed territory
- Map potential of territory & develop new KOLs
- Analyze sales reports, forecasts & documents
- Review and analyze customer prescriptions / product sales and establish improvement plan to develop subordinates
- Follow up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Collaborate with other departments to ensure a timely resolution
Candidate Profile :
Bachelor’s degree in Science/Pharmacy
Total experience of 10-14 years of Pharmaceutical sales.
Preferably 2 years of experience in Specialty Care Sales.
Experience: 10-14 years
Location: Cochin, India
Job ID: 1700146204W
End Date: 5th April, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database