Recruitment for Pharmacists (17 Posts) in PCMC
Pimpri Chinchwad is known by many nomenclatures worldwide. Widely famous as Industrial Township, it is also recognized as Detroit of the East with the presence of many national and multinational automobile companies. Blessed with rich cultural heritage and history, Pimpri Chinchwad is the birthplace of many freedom fighters like Chaphekar and Halbe. Shri Chapekar took active part in freedom struggle against oppressive British rule. He was hanged for the assassination of the infamous British officer Walter Charles Rand who had caused distress among the masses and committed atrocities in the Plague hit city of Pune. A monument dedicated to Chaphekar brothers has been erected at the centre of the town.
Applications are invited on contractual basis at hospitals or health centres under medical department of Pimpri Chinchawad muncipal corporations.
No.of post: 14
(ST-2, SC-1, NT A-1, NT C-1, OBC-3, UR-8)
Rs. 13028 / month
Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) from a recognised University
Register in maharashtra pharmacy council
Age Limit : 60 yrs
1. These vacancies are on temporary basis. Candidates can not claim for permanency in any condition. Candidates have to give written context on same.
2. Whenever requirement of given post will fulfill or over, given recruitment will be terminated without any notice.
3. Candidates who will appear for interview will not be provided with any TA/DA.
4. All candidates are requested to bring 1 recent passport size photo along with duly signed education certificates, mark sheets, caste certificate and experience certificates.
5. Selected candidates have to work accordingly rules and regulations provided by municipal corporation.
6. No. of posts may vary.
Find more info on Next Page...