Recruitment for Pharmacist (525 posts) in Directorate of Health Services | D.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) also known as MP Vyapam has invited online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of Paramedical Staffs and to fill up backlog vacancies and contractual posts with different pay bands. A Written Examination for selection of these posts will be conducted by the Board. Candidate’s age for any one of the mentioned post should not be under 18 years. Eligible aspirants having suitable qualifications may apply online for this job through the website vyapam.nic.in by 13th, March 2017. More on this topic can be seen below.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 525 ( UR - 185, SC - 91, ST - 201, OBC - 48 )
Pay Scale: Rs.5200 to 20200 + 2800 GP
1. Candidate should passed 12th (10+2) from M.P or eq. board
2. Diploma in pharmacy from MP Government recognized institute
3. Registered in Madhya Pradesh Pharmacy Council
1. Diploma in pharmacy (D.Pharm) from MP Government recognized institute
2. Degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm) from MP Government recognized institute
1. Master in pharmacy (M.Pharm) from MP Government recognized institute
2. Registered in Madhya Pradesh Pharmacy Council
Age Limit: Not below 18 years as on 01/01/2017. Upper age limit for UR is 40 years, for Ex-Servicemen of MP (UR) is 43 years and for all other categories is 45 years.
Selection Process: A written test will be organized for the selection of eligible candidates. Written test papers and each of the test will be 100 marks. Examination will be held on 1st & 2nd April 2017
For More Info Go to Next Page...