PharmaTutor had conducted Pharma Ascent, Pre GPAT Mock Test on 5th of August 2018. Students from various colleges and universities were participated in this test. Out of all below ten are top scorers of this test:
Aristo started its operations in 1971 with a manufacturing plant at Aurangabad, marketing operations in Mumbai with a field force of just 30 personnel. Since then Aristo has come a long way... From a turnover of US $ 8500 in 1971 to US $ 64 million in year 2000. The last few years have seen us blazing new trails and setting new standards in the pharmaceutical industry. The company has a formidable position in the industry. Sound infrastructure and well-qualified human force have helped Aristo to accomplish this achievement.
Post : Medical Representatives
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28. 01. 2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted of Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924. This made this institute the 6th Oldest Engineering Institute of India. The graduate level curriculum was later elevated to the post graduate level in 1978. The institute is situated on the south bank of holy river Ganges behind Gandhi Ghat, one of the most important and reverential place of Patna. The Gandhi Ghat is associated with the immersion of ashes of father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi in the river Ganges. The campus has a picturesque river view with historic building presenting a spectacle of architectural delight and natural beauty.
Post : Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant – 01 post
we are the manufacturer and exporter of pharmaceuticals from Head office Rohini Delhi and Vadodara.
Post : Products development officer
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves as a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company having its corporate office at Vadodara, Gujarat (India). Our mission is to provide good quality medicines worldwide, i.e. in the domestic and international markets with a vision to provide ‘comfort of life’. R Key Enterprises inspires to add the community in leading a healthy life through two parallel objectives: Formulation and development of the medicines; high standard products at affordable prices. R Key Enterprises is a journey, not a goal and it provides High Quality Products. R Key Enterprises expertises in manufacturing of Tablets, Capsules, Injections, Eye / Ear Drop, Syrups and works passionately to achieve the requirements of the customer.
Post : Pharmacist , Assistant Manager
INSTITUTE OF GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES INDIA
Global accredited training & certification provider
Approved by QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI), GOVT OF INDIA
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Glimpse of Programmes:
(Duration: 12 months Mode: Regular)
Faculty of Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmacovigilance
Faculty of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer System Validation
Faculty of Product Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharma Product Management*
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales and Marketing Management*
Faculty of Healthcare Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Health and Hospital Management
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (Medical Lab Technician)
Academy of Medical Coders India
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Coding
- CPC Examination Training
Faculty of Food Safety and Quality
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Quality Assurance & Quality Control
- Post Graduate Diploma in Food Processing & Preservation
For the Prospectus & Application form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the name of the course and your phone number.
*Confirmed placement after 45 days of course duration under special Scheme of Earn While you Learn for limited Seats. The selection for admission will be based on personal Interview by the Selection Committee. Placement will also be confirmed for all selected candidates before the commencement of the course.
* Full Time/Part time Class Room Programmes
- Approved by Quality Council Of India
- Accredited Vocational Institution of Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- Affiliated with Life Sciences Sector Skills Council (SSC) and Food Industry Sector Skills Council set up by National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
- IGMPI Certifications demonstrate your professional accomplishment and proficiency leading towards professional credentialing
- Selection will be based on the student's/participant’s profile.
- Placement assistance by a robust placement cell to carve out a niche career path for the students.
- Practical experience provided along with theoretical knowledge to give complete understanding of subjects.
- A team of experts with an industrial experience of 35-40 years and a competent work profile have been engaged as faculty members.
- A fee concession of 10% is applicable to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically handicapped /weaker section/Ex-Serviceman/Defense Personnel (or their progeny)
Any Life Science Graduate / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / M.Sc in science disciplines
Placement details and Participation from Pharma, Food & healthcare giants around the globe:
IGMPI Alumni are working with Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, Aurobindo Pharma, Glenmark Generics, Cipla, Wockhardt, Pfizer, Abbott, Dabur, DS Group, Fortune, Mother Dairy, Reliance Fresh, SGS,Marico, Pepsi, Elite,Parle, Nestle, Capricorn, Medtronic, Foster Corporation, Ipca Laboratories, Calyx, Mother Dairy, Bliss GVS Pharma, Al Rawabi, Almarai, Green Pastures, SeQuent, PepsiCo India, Mankind, Beryl Drugs, Allergy Therapeutics, CFTRI, Ciron, Sun Pharmaceutical, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Biocon etc.
- Conferred with QUALITY COUNCIL OF INDIA (QCI) – D.L. SHAH NATIONAL QUALITY AWARD & ASSOCHAM Services Excellence Award 2017
Get in touch with our experts for technical counselling or for prospectus on +91 8130924488, 8587838177, +9120 2427175, 4375280 / email@example.com mentioning the name of the Course and your phone number. Last date for application is 16th July.
New Delhi | Noida | Vadodara
Central Medical Services Society (CMSS) has been established with the approval of Cabinet on 24.08.2011 as a Central Procurement Agency (CPA) to streamline drug procurement and distribution system of Department of Health & Family Welfare (DoHFW), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and to eliminate existing deficiencies. The Mission of the Society is to procure high quality health sector goods in a transparent and cost-effective manner in line with the directives of the Government of India and ensure timely and un-interrupted supply of health sector goods & services for State Government and Union Territories.
Central Medical Services Society (CMSS), a Central Procurement Agency of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India, has opening for the following position on contract basis:
Post : Pharmacists
The Health Department is working towards providing health care “to the last household and to the last person of the state”, .i.e., Govt. of Bihar is totally committed in building healthy people, not only by making available quality Medicare facilities at the door step of every citizen in the remotest corner of the state, but also by providing medical facilities of the highest order, keeping pace with rapid technological developments in the field of medicine.
Post : Assistant Professor
PCI approved, UGC recognised
Carrying forth the Apeejay Stya legacy of over 45 years of excellence in education
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Unique Propositions of School
• Industry experienced faculty with avant - garde research
• Cutting edge research labs with sophisticated and latest instruments
• Industry centric curriculum
• Research opportunities at all levels
• Hands on training and placement in varied pharma sectors
• Strong Industry-Academia Linkages
• International Library with free access to indexed journals
• Collaboration with Industry stalwarts with respect to joint research projects, internships, advice on industry aligned curriculum, design and delivery & guest lectures.
• Renowned researchers, academicians and industrialist who guide students from time to time include: Dr. Vipin Dhall, Vice - President, Piramal Healthcare; Dr. Arvind Bansal, Professor, Pharmaceutics, NIPER; Dr. Ravi Kochchar, Sr. Scientist, Ranbaxy Labs; Mr. Satish Sharma, Director, Training and Consultant - Business Advantage; Dr. Mita Nandi, A renowned Clinical Trial Specialist, Fortis Hospital, Noida; Mr. Arvind Madan, GM, Modi - MundiPharma Ltd; Ms. Navita, leading entrepreneur, a Pharmacovigilant specialist and many others.
• Internship Projects and Placements : Students have been placed for industry projects at various R&D centres like Piramal Healthcare, Wockhardt Ltd, Finoso Lab, Dabur India and many others.
Experience the International Edge...
· Established on the academic pattern of the lvy League universities of the USA
· Trans-disciplinary and Liberal Arts approach
· Strong industry linkages to facilitate training & placement
· Truly global campus with students from over 15 countries
Awards & Accolades
· Best Innovation by Private University at World Education Summit 2012
· No.1 in Innovative Teaching Techniques & No. 3 in Most Reputed Faculty as per TOI B-School Ratings 2013 (North Region)
· Mr. Aditya Berlia, Co-Founder & Pro-Chancellor, Apeejay Stya University, received the 'Outstanding Educational Entrepreneur' award at the World Education Congress Global Awards 2013.
· ASU has been conferred the 'CSR Excellence in Education Award 2013' by Competition Success Review (CSR) magazine in recognition of exceptional contribution made by institutions in their respective areas like education, scientific research, etc.
· E-Gov. Campus of Gurgaon District, Haryana (India) by the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, in collaboration with the United Nations
· Best Engineering Institute in North India at National Education Awards 2013 by ET Now
• M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics
• M. Pharm. in Drug Regulatory Affairs
• M. Pharm. + MBA
Duration:3 yrs (Dual Degree Programme)
• B. Pharm.
Duration: 4 yrs.
- Drug Regulatory Affairs: Legal requirements to bring pharmaceutical products to domestic as well as international markets and covering dossier preparation in CTD format, ACTD submissions and e-CTD submissions.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Intellectual Property Rights system (Indian and International) focusing on patent drafting, claim writing, Para 4/5B/B1/B2, filling, Patent infringement and issues.
- Pharmacovigilance: Skills to collect and report adverse, serious adverse events, safety data and risk managementfor effective drug safety programme.
- Pharma Sales Management: Skill development of the participants to cross the threshold of their present assignment and take up higher responsibilities.
- Pharmacoeconomics: Healthcare interventions, strategies to be incorporated for pharmacotherapy, economic evaluation in clinical trials and hence to understand effective health care management & managing innovations at affordable cost for the society.
• Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Online courses offered by SPS: Teaching and learnings shared by Stalwarts of respective fields.
For any further details feel free to call at +91-8448300783
Boehringer Ingelheim is a research-driven pharmaceutical company and one of the top 20 pharmaceutical firms worldwide. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally in over 100 countries and has more than 47,700 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine. In 2014, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 13.3 billion euros. R&D expenditure corresponds to 23.1% of its net sales.
Post : Business Development Manager