Swiss Garnier is a global pharmaceutical manufacturer specializing in development and production of innovative pharmaceutical formulations.Incorporated in 2006 as a contract manufacturing company, today the company has a turnover of over 350 crores INR and has four manufacturing facilities catering to both domestic and international markets.
- Inviting Online Applications for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test -2022
admin Fri, 02/18/2022 - 17:05
The Ministry of Human Resource Development , which is now known as Ministry of Education, Government of India has established the National Testing Agency as an independent, autonomous, and self-sustained premier testing organization under the Societies Registration Act for conducting efficient, transparent and international standards tests in order to assess the competency of candidates for admissions to premier higher education institutions.
- Admissions open for M.Pharm in Shri Guru Ram Rai University, Dehradun
Wed, 10/27/2021 - 12:34
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences (formerly known as Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences ) was established in the year 1997 under auspices of Shri Guru Ram Rai Education Mission funded by Shri Guru Ram Rai Darbar Sahib, a 344 years old, philanthropic and religious organization having numerous institutions in northern India. Presently, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences comes under the umbrella of Shri Guru Ram Rai University, which was established by religious and philanthropic leader, Shri Mahant Devendra Dass Ji Maharaj in year 2017 with the objective of producing skilled professionals.
Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance,
Minimum Duration : 02 years
Eligibility Criteria : Passed B.Pharm. with minimum 55% marks from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India
• Modern and state of the artinfrastructure.
• Highly qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty members.
• Enriched library and information center.
• Research-driven education.
• Novel Pedagogy methods.
• Attached with Shri Mahant Indiresh Hospital, a 1500 bedded super speciality tertiary care hospital
• Modular labs with high tech instruments
• A complete Training & Placement cell to provide 100% Placement assistance
What set us apart
• Outstanding educational opportunities for the future leaders of India.
• Positive environment that supports and fosters scholarly pursuits among faculty.
• Provide a better environment for research, consultancy and patenting research work.
• Increase use of technology tools by students.
• Help students better visualize the process of drug development.
• Improve students understanding and retention of materials.
• Develop better problem solving skills.
• Improve effective verbal and written communication.
• Drug Information Centre
• ADR Monitoring Centre
• Herbal Garden
• Automated Library
• Smart Class Room
• Seminar Room
• Language Labs
• Girls Hostel
Facilities @ Library
• Digital Library Service
• Print version Journals and Magazines
• Magic Software for Specially Abled
• Reprographic Facility
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Shri Guru Ram Rai University,
Patel Nagar, Dehradun- 248001 (Uttarakhand)
Phone: (0135) 2726209, 2726457.
Admission Helpline: +917248889111, +917248889222, +917900210707, +917900210808
Toll free number 1800120102102
Mobile: Dean, Dr. Alka N Choudhary (+919760860145)
Dr. Prashant Mathur (+917895221122)
Online Registration Details: http://fees.sgrru.ac.in/registration-2021/newRegistration.aspx
E- mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admission open for MPharm, BPharm at Apeejay Stya University
Thu, 09/23/2021 - 12:15
Apeejay Stya University India's 1st Industry-Centric Technology & Liberal Arts University focused on Research & InnovationTM UGC Recognised School of Pharmaceutical Sciences B.Pharm, M.Pharm and D.Pharm programmes at the School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Apeejay Stya University, have been designed in collaboration with pharmaceutical organizations of repute. R&D center for the pharmaceutical research ensures holistic and experiential learning for the students.
The students at the School would be familiarised with the knowledge of formulation development from basic drug designing to the final stages of clinical trials. The Dean of school has been awarded as "Best researcher in women category" in 2015 by SPER (Society of Pharmaceutical Education and Research), India"
ASU Global Collaborations
Diploma in Pharmacy (PCI Approved)
B.Pharmacy (PCI Approved)
M Pharm in Pharmaceutics / DRA (PCI Approved)
PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
D. Pharm and B.Pharm
Educational Qualifications : 10+2 from CBSE or equivalent with English as one of the subjects and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as optional subjects individually.
Educational Qualifications : B.Pharm. or equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate.
Other Criteria : Written assessment and interview.
PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Academic Qualifications : Masters in Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) or equivalent with first division.
Other Criteria: Written assessment and interview.
As one of the top B. Pharmacy colleges in India, SPS, ASU offers several scholarships and financial aid programmes on merit-cum-means basis to students. These are available to students who have achieved certain minimum performance standards in competitive examinations (or qualifying examinations) or to students who are genuinely unable to meet their higher education expenses. The admission committee and financial aid committee evaluates each candidate on a case-by-case basis.
Training & Placements
ASU Campus: Apeejay Stya University, Sohna-Palwal Road (South of South Delhi), Sohna, Delhi- NCR- 122103.
ASU City office: Apeejay Stya University Admission office, Plot No.23, Sector-32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana-122001.