CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow is a constituent laboratory under Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. It is a unique R&D Institution in the country with state-of-the-art infrastructure for fundamental chemical and biomedical research driven new drug discovery and development. Institute is richly contributing to the advancement of understanding of disease biology in the areas of national priorities, and set-off revolution of Indian pharma sector over the past 70 years.
- Admissions open for M.Pharm in Shri Guru Ram Rai University, Dehradun
Wed, 10/27/2021 - 12:34
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences (formerly known as Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences ) was established in the year 1997 under auspices of Shri Guru Ram Rai Education Mission funded by Shri Guru Ram Rai Darbar Sahib, a 344 years old, philanthropic and religious organization having numerous institutions in northern India. Presently, School of Pharmaceutical Sciences comes under the umbrella of Shri Guru Ram Rai University, which was established by religious and philanthropic leader, Shri Mahant Devendra Dass Ji Maharaj in year 2017 with the objective of producing skilled professionals.
Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance,
Minimum Duration : 02 years
Eligibility Criteria : Passed B.Pharm. with minimum 55% marks from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India
• Modern and state of the artinfrastructure.
• Highly qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty members.
• Enriched library and information center.
• Research-driven education.
• Novel Pedagogy methods.
• Attached with Shri Mahant Indiresh Hospital, a 1500 bedded super speciality tertiary care hospital
• Modular labs with high tech instruments
• A complete Training & Placement cell to provide 100% Placement assistance
What set us apart
• Outstanding educational opportunities for the future leaders of India.
• Positive environment that supports and fosters scholarly pursuits among faculty.
• Provide a better environment for research, consultancy and patenting research work.
• Increase use of technology tools by students.
• Help students better visualize the process of drug development.
• Improve students understanding and retention of materials.
• Develop better problem solving skills.
• Improve effective verbal and written communication.
• Drug Information Centre
• ADR Monitoring Centre
• Herbal Garden
• Automated Library
• Smart Class Room
• Seminar Room
• Language Labs
• Girls Hostel
Facilities @ Library
• Digital Library Service
• Print version Journals and Magazines
• Magic Software for Specially Abled
• Reprographic Facility
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences,
Shri Guru Ram Rai University,
Patel Nagar, Dehradun- 248001 (Uttarakhand)
Phone: (0135) 2726209, 2726457.
Admission Helpline: +917248889111, +917248889222, +917900210707, +917900210808
Toll free number 1800120102102
Mobile: Dean, Dr. Alka N Choudhary (+919760860145)
Dr. Prashant Mathur (+917895221122)
Online Registration Details: http://fees.sgrru.ac.in/registration-2021/newRegistration.aspx
E- mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- NIPER Laboratory Assistant Job - Pharma Graduates can apply
admin Sat, 09/11/2021 - 17:22
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER - Raebareli) is an autonomous body which has been established under the aegis of the Department of pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, in the Government of India, to provide leadership in pharmaceutical Sciences and other related areas. It admits students for M.S (Pharm), programmes in Medicinal Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology & Toxicology and Regulatory Toxicology every year.