Eurofins Scientific is a group of international life sciences companies which provide a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the leading global emerging players in esoteric and molecular clinical diagnostic testing.
Post : Senior Research Scientist : Metabolite Identification Studies
Qualification - Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmacy
Location : Bengaluru
Experience : 5-10 years
• Experience in LC-MS/MS based analysis, sample processing and handling of LC-MS/MS instrument.
• Experience in method development for LC-MS/MS with Q-Trap detector.
• Experience in metabolite identification studies including proposing potential metabolite structure and determination of tentative structures of metabolites and their product ions from the LC-MS/MS data.
• Experience in impurity profiling and determining structure will be considered.
• Recording of raw data, data acquisition, compilation, analysis, and interpretation.
• Understanding of in vitro ADME assays and their protocols, experimentation, and bioanalysis.
Please mention “Position Applied For" in the subject line. Example - Scientist. Metabolite Identification Studies Resumes without the correct subject line will not be considered.
Please note that you need to have served your current organization for at least 1 year to be eligible for consideration at Eurofins Advinus.
Send Resume to email@example.com
Last Date : 25th September, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database