The Central University of Rajasthan has been established by an Act of Parliament, the Central Universities Act 2009. The University started working temporarily from Jaipur and introduced two PG programmes in 2009-10, namely M.Sc./M.A. Statistics(Actuarial) and M.Sc. Tech Mathematics in collaboration with Malaviya National Institute of Technology(MNIT), Jaipur.
With effect from academic year 2012-13, the University has decided to launch six additional P.G. Programmes. These will be M.Pharm. (Specialization in Pharmaceutical Chemistry), M.A. in Public Policy, Law and Governance, M.A. in Social Work/ M.S.W., M.Com. M.Sc. in Biochemistry and Microbiology.
The University needs visionary, committed, dynamic, dedicated and hard working persons who believe in high moral and ethical values and who can be partners in building a strong, dynamic and vibrant University with highest academic standards, responsive to changing global trends and providing unparalleled educational opportunities to the learner community, for recruitment to various teaching positions.
School of Chemical Sciences and Pharmacy
Post: Professor, Asso. Professor
No.of post: 01
Post code: P/PH
No.of post: 01
Post code: AP/PH
Note: The reservation for PWD (Person with disabilities) candidates as per GoI/ UGC Norms. The preference will be given to the PWD eligible candidates for the above teaching position.
*Specialization: Pharmaceutical Chemistry, medicinal Chemistry
** The candidates having specializations in Film/ T.V. craft, Cinematography, Editing, Sound, Screenplay, Direction and Production will be preferred.
Professor: Rs. 37, 400 – 67, 000 + AGP 10, 000/-
Associate Professor: Rs. 37, 400 – 67, 000 + AGP 9, 000/-
Assistant Professor: Rs. 15, 600 –39, 100 + AGP 6, 000/-
Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum qualification and experience required for the above posts are as prescribed by UGC/ AICTE.
NET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors as per UGC Regulations, 2010.
Please note that the prescribed qualifications for teaching positions stand as per “UGC Regulations on minimum qualification for appointment of teaching and other academic staff in Universities and Colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in Higher Education 2010”. Eligibility shall be considered as per the revised regulations. You may visit the UGC website: ugc.ac.in for more details. Applicants for Assistant Professors are to provide documentary evidence to the effect that the Ph.D. was awarded as per UGC Regulation, 2009.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
1. The qualifications, emoluments and conditions of service, including age of superannuation, shall be as prescribed by the University Grants Commission / Government of India from time to time.
2. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the interview. Where the number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large and it is not feasible or possible to interview all the candidates, the University at its discretion, may restrict the number of candidates to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications / experience higher than the minimum prescribed for the post. The University, however, encourages candidate possessing higher qualifications and experience.
3. Those already employed should apply through proper channel. However, they may submit an advance copy to meet the deadline set for receiving the application.
4. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
5. The University reserves the right to:
i. Offer a post at a level lower than that applied for, depending upon the qualifications, experience and performance of the candidate.
ii. Draw up reserve panel / waiting list(s), which will be valid for one year from the date of approval of the competent authority and may be used for appointments on consequential / new vacancies.
iii. Consider applications received after last date.
iv. Consider “in absentia” candidature of those who may not have applied or who may have applied but are not able to appear for the interview.
v. Not to fill up any of the advertised posts, without assigning any reasons.
vi. Reduce or increase the number of posts.
vii. Decide criteria / procedure for short listing of the candidates
viii. Consider the appointment on direct recruitment / on deputation / contract basis.
ix. Relax minimum requirements of qualification and/or experience on the recommendation of the Screening/Selection Committee.
6. Separate application should be submitted for each post and send the hard copy of the printout alongwith copies of relevant certificates and Demand Draft for each post separately.
7. Experience and qualification will be reckoned as on last date of submission of application. Clear quality Xerox copies of all important certificates must be attached with the application.
8. No TA / DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. However, the SC/ST/PWD candidates will be reimbursed contribution equivalent to second class railway / bus fare by shortest route on production of tickets.
9. Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be given at the qualifying examinations as per Govt, of India norms in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates.
10. Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
11. The University will not be responsible for postal delay or disruption for online submission in receipt of the application forms from the candidates.
12. (i) Applications received after the last date, (ii) incomplete in any respect and (iii) any fresh paper / enclosures after closing date, shall not be considered.
13. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
14. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents / background and has suppressed the said information, his services shall be terminated.
15. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify / withdraw / cancel any communication made to the candidates.
16. In case of any dispute / ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
17. Candidates should send self attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from X std. onwards in support of their qualifications. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview.
18. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
19. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. Candidates are advised to regular visit the University website for getting the information about progress in scrutiny work/ result, important dates of written/ trade/ computer proficiency test/ interview.
20. In case of any disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Rajasthan High Court, Bench Jaipur.
21. If D.D. number filled in the Application Form at the time of filling application form is not found correct or does not match with the original demand draft number attached with the application form, then application may be rejected. Please also mention the candidate's name and control ID on the backside of the demand draft.
22. Candidates are required to apply on-line in accordance with the instructions given on the University website Le. curai .ac.in.
CV/Resume/Bio-data sent directly by post or through e-mail cannot be considered.
Last date: 09.10.2013
See All Other Jobs in our Database