Applications are invited for Research Associates, Research Fellow, Project Assistant in University of Mysore - 12 posts
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates to work at University of Mysore for the following positions under Promotion of University Research and Scientific Excellence (PURSE) Program sponsored by Department of Science and Technology.
Post: Research Associates, Research Fellow, Project Assistant
Research Associates - 4 nos
(Each Rs. 22,000/- pm)
Eligibility: PhD in Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Polymer Chemistry/ Material Science / Nanotechnology /Pharmacology /Medicinal chemistry /Drug discovery /Research experienced fellows from a recognized University with high quality published work in SCI Journals and or peer reviewed journal
Research Fellow - 4 nos
(Each Rs. 14,000/-pm - for NET/GATE qualified) or each Rs. 12,000/-pm – qualified for lectureship)
Eligibility: M.Sc in Physics/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry /Microbiology/Material Science/ Polymer science/ Polymer Chemistry/ Geology/ Applied Geology/ Earth Science.
Project Assistant - 4 nos
(Level II) (Each Rs. 8,000/-pm)
Eligibility: M.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/Material Science/ Polymer science/ Polymer Chemistry/ Geology/ Applied Geology/ Earth Science.
* Above positions are purely temporarily for a period of One year or tenable upto the end of the project. This service will not be considered as university service and coterminus with project period. The emoluments are on the consolidated bases only.
* Application along with recent Bio-data, copies of certificates related to qualifications and experience, a set of recent publications etc., has to be sent in HARD COPY to Prof. V. Ravishankar Rai, Coordinator, DST-PURSE program, Vignana Bhavan, First Floor University of Mysore, Mysore–570006 within fifteen days of date of notification. (Email: email@example.com;). Details of the same can be downloaded from the University of Mysore home page login URL: uni-mysore.ac.in
* Only the qualified and screened candidates will be called for the interview and will be intimated through Email and the results of the same will be published on the University home page.
* If the work is not satisfied, the candidate will be terminated from the position.
* Those who have applied earlier in response to old notification also have to apply afresh.
* No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.