Post for Assistant Product Manager / Product Manager / Senior Product Manager @ Pfizer
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Assistant Product Manager / Product Manager / Senior Product Manager
• Responsible for driving growth of brand portfolio / launch of new products
• Spearheading brand performance and growth based on strong customer insight
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams including medical, marketing, sales, training as well as manufacturing to take assigned brands in new orbit
• Develop and implement innovative promotional programs to differentiate assigned brands in highly competitive market segments
• Focused efforts on KOL development to shape understanding of the disease area with the help of leading KOLs
• Manage internal and external communication to create high share of voice for assigned brands
• Motivate sales colleagues to outperform on the assigned brands
• Responsible for Sales and market share gain through strategic brand planning process driven by effective execution rigor
• Tracking brand sales and advertising expenditure to achieve profitable growth
• Identify need gaps in the market place to augment the assigned portfolio of brands
• Collaborate with Product management team to help surpass team objectives and common goals and leverage synergies across teams
• B.Pharm/ B.Sc. / M. Sc./ M.B.B.S. / MD
• Good knowledge of MS Powerpoint / MS excel is essential
• MBA / PGDBA / MMS
• At least 3 years of successful brand management experience.
• Minimum 10 yrs Sales experience of which at least 3 yrs should be as 1st line Manager.
• Medical Professional with at least 3 yrs experience in pharmaceutical industry.
Skills & Competencies
• Product knowledge and ability to develop scientific communication / promotional initiatives
• Analytical and decision making skills
• Execution capabilities with drive for results
• Customer focus
• Interpersonal skills
• Leader and Motivator
• Passionate about achieving timelines taking cost and quality into consideration.
• Good communication, behavioural and interpersonal skills – including proficiencies in written, verbal and presentation skills
Experience: 3-10 Years
Education: B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc, MBBS, MD, MBA, PGDBA, MMS
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: Sales
Job ID: 955886
LAST DATE: 18th Sept., 2011
TO APPLY CLICK HERE AND PUT JOB ID. AND SELECT REGION: ASIA PACIFIC; COUNTRY: INDIA;
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.