Career at Medecins Sans Frontieres as Pharmacist
• Close collaboration with the pharmacists of the other MSF sections in the country about standard drug lists, development of strategy for a common procurement of medical articles.
• Supervision of pharmacy management in the projects: evaluate the situation and give recommendations:
• Correct storage conditions, arrangement and identification of articles according to MSF standards
• The proper use of the management tools at all levels: stock cards, register of close expiry, register of regulated drugs, software. Evaluate the use, propose adaptations if necessary.
• Evaluate the procedures carried out: reception of goods, inventory, distribution to the services.
• Analyse regularly the project stocks: identification of overstocks, risk of stock outs, risk of expiry and propose actions. Calculate the key performance indicators
• Evaluate the use of the drugs at consumer level: prescribing and dispensing practices.
• Collaboration with the medical supply
• Identification of articles: correct description, correct product, acceptable manufacturer, prequalified supplier.
• Centralise all information related to quality problems of medical articles.
• Assist the medical sup[ply officers if needed for visits to suppliers.
• Responsible for reception of medical items at Delhi level
Human Resources Management
• Regular evaluations of all staff under his/her direct supervision
• Updating job descriptions of pharmacy staff.
• Evaluation of the needs for staff for pharmacy related activities: define job description, assist in recruitment.
• Organisation / participate in trainings about pharmacy
• Pharmacy graduation essential, any management qualification or training desirable
• Essential working experience of at least four years as pharmacist
• Desirable working experience with NGOs
• Good computer literacy (especially Excel)
• Good organisational skills;
• Patience and a supportive/facilitating attitude;
• Ability to be accurate in work deliverables;
• Willingness to travel to projects site.
Please clearly state which position you are applying for and send CV and letter of motivation (with phone number) no later than 18th September 2011 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high volume of applicants only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Candidates not contacted by 26th September 2011 can assume to not having been short-listed. No phone calls, faxes, or drop-ins please.
A 131 Ground Floor,
New Delhi - 110024
Experience: 4-8 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Pharmacist
End Date: 9th Oct., 2011
Apply/Forward Your Resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.