Opportunity to Work as Medical Advisor in Pfizer
Founded in 1849, Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for both people and animals. We also partner with healthcare providers, governments and local communities around the world to expand access to our medicines and to provide better quality health care and health system support. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide.
Post: Medical Advisor
To provide high quality and timely service in the areas of Product Commercialization/Promotional Support, Interactions with Healthcare Professionals, Continuing Medical Education, Clinical Research, Sales Force Training, Medical Information, and Performance/People Management, and business support in Oncology franchise.
- Provide tactical and strategic inputs, and business/technical expertise, to Product Management towards ethical promotion of assigned products, in the Oncology segment
- Commercialization/Promotion of Allocated Portfolio (Oncology)
- Provide strategic inputs and support towards creation of marketing/brand plans/medical development plans, and towards design and execution of medical-marketing programs/clinical programs, including initiatives to enhance access to medicines
- Initiate and/or review and/or approve promotional, training, and Continuing Medical Education (CME) material in compliance with relevant SOPs/regulations/industry codes/working practices
- Participate/facilitate/conduct customized promotional/educational interactions with Health Care Professionals (HCPs). These interactions include, but are not limited to, customer launch meetings, advisory boards, CME programs, scientific symposia, institutional presentations, etc.
- Medical Information
- Provide useful, timely, accurate, and balanced medical information to internal (sales staff) and external (HCPs) customers, in adherence to relevant SOPs/policies
- Sales Force Training
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.