A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Group Head Data Management - Oncology
1. Select, recruit, develop, manage, motivate, coach and appraise the performance of direct reports and ensure high quality performance management across Data Management Group.
2. Establish a partner and customer-orientated Data Management Group.
3. Ensure provision of timely, efficient, high quality Data Management deliverable for clinical projects and trials within the Group.
4. Coordinate the activities of the Group in the management and documentation of databases from clinical trials.
5. Track and assign appropriate resources within the Group in line with Company priorities in order to meet timelines for Data Management deliverables.
6. Provide input to and undertake the implementation and maintenance of global working practices and standards.
7. Contribute to the development of the Data Management organization through his/her global leadership role on the management team.
8. Represent Data Management as well as other EDM partners at the CD&MA operations meetings and provide timely feedback to partners.
9. Lead and support clinical & non-clinical special projects.
10. Support the establishment of training programs (technical and professional skills) for DM staff and ensure staff training is conducted and properly documented.
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
• University or college degree in life science, computer science, pharmacy, nursing or equivalent relevant degree.
• Ideally 8 or more years of experience in drug development with at least 6 years in Data Management activities.
• At least 3 years line management or project team leadership experience.
• Fluent English (oral and written).
• Strong technical and problem solving skills, and ability to evaluate computer systems for Data Management.
• Excellent understanding of clinical trials methodology, GCP and medical terminology.
• Ability to work independently, under pressure, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative leadership ability.
• Excellent organizational, planning, resource and global project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to operate effectively in an international environment.
• Ability to mentor, coach within DM and cross functionally, and train internal and external training.
• Excellent people management skills with positive leadership, innovative, and collaborative behaviors.
Experience: 8-9 Years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc-Life Sciences
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 78121BR
End Date: 22nd Oct., 2011
If you are not able to find out job by above then, CLICK HERE
Please note: It is no longer necessary to create an account to apply for a position. Simply search for a position, click on Apply and Upload your CV.
See All Other Jobs in our Database