Opportunity to Work as Group Head Data Management - Oncology in Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Group Head Data Management - Oncology
1. Select, recruit, develop, manage, motivate, coach and appraise the performance of direct reports and ensure high quality performance management across Data Management Group.
2. Establish a partner and customer-orientated Data Management Group.
3. Ensure provision of timely, efficient, high quality Data Management deliverable for clinical projects and trials within the Group.
4. Coordinate the activities of the Group in the management and documentation of databases from clinical trials.
5. Track and assign appropriate resources within the Group in line with Company priorities in order to meet timelines for Data Management deliverables.
6. Provide input to and undertake the implementation and maintenance of global working practices and standards.
7. Contribute to the development of the Data Management organization through his/her global leadership role on the management team.
8. Represent Data Management as well as other EDM partners at the CD&MA operations meetings and provide timely feedback to partners.
9. Lead and support clinical & non-clinical special projects.
10. Support the establishment of training programs (technical and professional skills) for DM staff and ensure staff training is conducted and properly documented.
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.