Kendle looking for Clinical Research Associate - I - Wilmington, North Carolina - USA
• Anticipates/identifies potential problems and implements corrective actions. Suggests and implements alternative solutions to problems with study timelines, schedules, resources, etc. to department or study management.
• Performs the following data management activities: direct data entry from telephone interviews, CRF routing, data reviewing, querying, and updating.
• Assists in the development of patient enrollment strategies
• Manages telephone calls and e-mails generated by recruiting and advertising initiatives from the general public, potential patients, their families, or referring physicians and provides approved study information
• Provides support for study awareness, patient recruitment, and investigative site activities, including manning toll-free public call center and investigative site help lines. Serves as a central contact point for public inquiries regarding studies.
• Conducts outbound telephone calls per project requirements, including administration of patient assessment tools (e.g., Quality of Life (QoL) questionnaires, patient compliance surveys) and acquisition of study documents (regulatory documents, queries, etc.) and general site management.
• Prepares and distributes regular status reports
• When requested, provides support by assisting with limited monitoring activities on site
• Continues professional development in a manner that ensures increased industry knowledge.
• Executes other duties and assignments as requested for the overall performance of the department and the company.
Education: AA/AS degree or equivalent a life sciences discipline is highly desired
Experience: At least 1 year of related industry experience. Previous practical experience with clinical research studies in a CRO, site setting, or pharmaceutical company preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
Additional skills: Necessary attributes include: Strong organizational and leadership skills, excellent oral/written communication skills, proficiency with computer/software systems, ability to prioritize a diverse workload, and attention to detail with a focus on quality. Strong interpersonal, telephone communication and customer service skills and ability to work on a team or independently as needed. Familiarity with medical terminology a strong plus.
Experience: 1 Years
Location: Wilmington, North Carolina - USA
Education: AA / AS - Life Sciences
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CR
Job ID: 7853
End Date: 30th Oct., 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.